“Excellent Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tok, AK, United States
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Everything 110% except for room being a little small. Employees are exceptional, very nice and efficient. Very clean, bath well stocked, quiet, and nice bed. Excellent internet with no issues. I would recommend to anyone and I will be a return customer

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Tripadvisor survey. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will be sharing this information to our staff!

Hope to see you next time you are in Anchorage

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Wasilla, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Anchorage Hampton located close to the Airport and off of C street was easily accessible from any location we traveled to in Anchorage. The staff was professional, expeditious, courteous and knowledgeable. The small pool was ideal for family of beginning swimmers and the hot tub was refreshing. The breakfast offered in the morning had numerous choices for any eater to choose from and fed our six children, which is no small accomplishment.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope the next time you decided get away you keep us in mind.

Have a wonderful weekend
Fairbanks, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here while in town for kids hockey tournament. This is my third time staying at this property and we LOVE it. The rooms were roomy and clean. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was very good for a hotel. The kids loved the pool, and the staff were all very frindly. We will certainly be back!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you very much for letting us know how wonderful your stay was! Hope to see you next time you are in Anchorage!

Have a wonderful week!
Kodiak, Alaska
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

As someone who travels frequently, I have always come to trust the Hampton Inns for their consistency in quality and cleanliness. This location, however, was terrible. Half of the room smelled like an open sewer, the other half like a dirty ash tray (and it was a non-smoking room). the bathroom fan was broken which only added to the sewer smell. The hotel itself was very dirty, the garbage cans had no bags in them, some of the light bulbs in the room were blown out. The breakfast was excellent and I appreciated that the manager didn't charge me for the night since his front desk staff the night before had not offered to move me to another room when I told them it smelled like a sewer. This is not a hotel I would return to, and I recommend the Hampton corporate office send an inspector out.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Tracey M
Kimberly G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am so sorry about the issues in your room. I am glad the previous manager took care of your stay for we don't expect our guests to pay unless they are 100% satisfied. I can assure you that I have taken action to ensure these issues are not happening anymore. I do hope you will give us another chance to show that we can exceed your expectations.

Wasilla, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. The weekend breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful and it was kept well stocked. Monday seemed not as friendly as quite as well stocked, but we ate later too. Had one problem and it was quickly taken care of.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a response. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast. I will look into why there was a difference on Monday for the weekend and will work with my staff to ensure we are consistent throughout the week.

Hope you have a great week!
Central Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

In Alaska on business, I was treated great as always by Hampton Inn staff.

great facility, great location.

Not sure what else I can say other thank Hampton and Hilton is a great value and choice for frequent business travellers such as myself.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for filling out a survey about your stay. I am so glad we exceeded your expectations during your stay. I will certainly pass this information on to my staff and celebrate their success!

Kimberly Gonzales
Task Force General Manager
Anchorage, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

The price was a little high for the quality of the room compared to the embassy we usually stay at which was only 10 dollars more but they had no rooms. Also the bathroom was not as clean as I expected it to be to be paying the amount I did. The garbage bag in the bathroom should have been changed out rather just dumped out because there was a bunch on hair still in the bottom. Other than that it was a decent location.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting us know about your stay while in Anchorage. I apologize about the issues in your room. These are issues we are working hard to correct and ensure they do not happen again. Please let me know if there is anything further I can do to make it right.

Kimberly Gonzales