“Thanks for looking after us”

Hampton Inn Anchorage
Ranked #7 of 73 Hotels in Anchorage
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sydney
“Thanks for looking after us”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here twice within a fortnight and on both occasions we found the hotel to be excellent with their service and the facilities were better than a lot of hotels we have stayed in. The rooms were excellent, clean. large with a large bed, micro wave, fridge and they provided a complimentary breakfast which is quiet adequate, but the only thing my partner was disappointed with was that plastic plates and utensils were used. They have a 24 hour laundry which is very reasonably costed and so convenient for travellers and they also have a free computer to use for the internet and other business. We felt the price paid at this hotel was very good value compared with a lot of others in Anchorage. We would like to compliment the hotel on the services provided by the hotel reception staff who went out of their way to help us first as tourist and secondly as two sick travellers. On the sick Aussie travellers they organised to get me to the hospital and back which we were really grateful for and cannot thank the staff enough for their assistance. The shuttle bus service was outstanding in the taking us around. It was prompt and the drivers were very courteous. Well done to the staff of this hotel and management should be proud of the service that you are providing, I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Anchorage.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Enuh V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us,

Andrew Farrer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Belton
Reviewed September 2, 2013

If there is a Hampton Inn in the area where I am traveling, I prefer to stay there. The staff is 'always there for me'. The beds are super, rooms quiet, I can count on having clean bed linens. breakfast yummy, I feel secure enough to stay alone. EVERYTHING CLEAN. THE BEST

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Anchorage we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed one night before a cruise. They held our suitcases so we could explore Anchorage and provided a drop off/pick up from the Museum. Everyone was helpful and the beds were very comfortable. They even provided a bag breakfast because we had to leave prior to 0600. The coffee was excellent

Room Tip: we had a quiet room on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tucson_AZAdventurer
Enuh V, Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor Survey of your stay. I apologize for the delay in response for I am the Task Force General Manager watching over the hotel.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I will certainly pass this information on to our staff.
Beaumont, United States
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Professional Staff, clean room, comfortable bed. Complimentary breakfast with a wide variety that varies daily usually consist of an egg dish, potato/home fries, every day there was a waffle maker, fruit, bagel, muffins, pastries, cereal, oatmeal. Clean pool in good condition, free wi-fi for guests, laundry room with locking door (key access only) takes quarters. nice place, we will stay again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and more importantly beds are very comfortable. Very close to downtown Anchorage and airport. Despite being full, hotel was very quiet. Breakfast was fresh and delicious. Pool and spa needs to be updated. Lacking a DVD player in rooms.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Houston, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My only problem was that my sheets and bathtub had hair in them. Even though I was upset about the cleanliness of my room, the front desk clerk was very kind by offering an available room. Everything else about the hotel was okay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As the new General Manager I have read your review and have addressed this with my housekeeping staff. I welcome you to contact me at 907-550-7000 to discus the issues you had at my property so we can make sure no other guest has these issues.

Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel is ok to stay. Shuttle bus takes you around town / airport or train station. Business center was closed during the days we were there. We reported the problems to the staffs. We were there 3 days 2 nights. The problems never fixed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review, I hope to see you again and you will notices the changes we are making here.

Thanks,