All reviewsminute walk to downtowncorner roomcoffee potan older hotelwould stay here againdowntown anchoragefree shuttlecook inletmini fridgebit datedfew blockssagayamountains
Reviewed September 4, 2010

if i was broke i'd stay here again. it seems there is a high turnover, but the staff was nice (let's you keep luggage) too dirty for me. also, the spa tub is almost impossible to get into and i was afraid i'd slip and fall after a shower.

1  Thank eleanor43
Reviewed August 31, 2010

I wrote a very in-depth review about my 8 day stay in this hotel, but it somehow was erased? Anyways, if you are travelling to Anchorage, stay away from this awful hotel. I was there for 8 nights, requested my sheets to be changed 3 times, they weren't ever changed. There was stains on the carpet and furniture, no A/C, extremely rude staff and dirty bathrooms. My colleague was also staying here and had the same complaints. The ONLY good thing about this hotel was the free wireless.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank MustLoveAva
Reviewed August 29, 2010

This stay was not as good as previous stays. I had to get my key cards reset 4 times because they would not work after a few uses. The room could not get to a comfortable cool level, it was constantly hot. Housekeeping did not leave me with a wash rag until the third day. When they finally left a wash rag, they forgot to leave a floor towel. The last time I stayed at this hotel, I did not have any problems, maybe just new staff.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Mekoryuk_bic
emichinski, General Manager at Inlet Tower Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2010

Hi,

Thank you for being a returning guest, and thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I'm not sure what happened to your keys--usually one of two things cause a key to cease working--magnets, or the key wasn't made for the right number of days at the beginning. We did have some new folks at the hotel during your last visit, so it's possible they made the keys for the wrong number of days. As for the towels, I'm not sure what happened there either. But, we always do have tons of towels! Thanks again for staying with us. See you on the next time.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

My husband and i went to Inlet Towers in Anchorage for a night. The first room we went to had pubes on the sheets the mattress was stained yellow and there were even red stains (looked like dried blood). The toilet had hair on the seat the room smells musty and unclean. Even the wall by the bed had blood spatters. We went to the front desk to change rooms and they put us in another. The second room appeared to be cleaner, but the smell is the same. The A/C Stinks. One would think the 11th floor would get air but one would be wrong. To be gluttons for punishment we then went to dinner in the hotel resturant. The service was poor, the atmosphere pretentious and the food smothered in gravy (which is bad when you pay almost $30 for a steak. if i wanted grease i would have gone to Denny's. The menu did not even say the meal had gravy. the salad was old and brown. pretty much dinner was a huge let down. When one cannot go out to eat much, this was really upsetting. we might as well have flushed out money down the toilet. NEVER AGAIN!

1  Thank niner7
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Bid on priceline and this is what we got. We were a little worried but when we got there it was great. The room was big with everything you could need. Even had a fan!! We had a nice view, nothing special but it was nice. And the service was fantastic! We asked for extra pillows and towels and received them within 20 minutes. Would love to stay there again.

1  Thank browniemdh

Hi,

Thanks for the great review! Hope to see you again!