Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$89
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$63
ComfortInn
Dimond Center Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
$149
$80
$59
QualityInn
$53
The Hotel Captain Cook(Anchorage)
$165
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
1,505 results
All reviewsfree drinksmade to order breakfastevening receptiongreat hotelmoose's toothcomplimentary breakfastfred meyerbedroom suitefront desk staffshuttle servicefree shuttlehot tubfitness centerrooms are spacioushotel shuttlewould definitely stay here againdowntown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2013

As always, quality of accomodations, professionalism of staff, appearance of property and the overall experience was superb. Without a doubt, Embassy Suites provides the bigest bang for the buck. This trip took us to Alaska while the last trip took us to Puerto Rico. The common denominator for both trips was the overall excellence of the experience. Thank you Embassy Suites!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank joemccord426
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

I appreciate that you have pointed out the value of our hotel and the Embassy brand when including the many unique extras provided. Please join us once again should you return to Alaska in the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Im sorry , the people that say its an excellent hotel have clearly not stayed anywhere else in their lives. Once you have tasted perfection like the Rosewood Hotel Georgia in Vancouver, everything else will seem subpar. The rooms at the Embassy was quite big, but I felt it needed a bit of an update. What gets me is that they have a snack area that you can buy things that is permanently closed. Also the restaurants food was bland to say the least.but then again, I found it difficult to get anything nice to eat in Anchorage. The location is also far from the main city, and its a pain if you need to get back to the hotel, as I struggled to get a taxi on my phone. Tried numerous times. The concierge service also seemed a bit lacking. The plus is that the hotel has a shuttle to drop you off at the airport and midtown, that was free at least.

Room Tip: Get a hotel in the city centre as there is no public transport to speak of.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BartZa

I am pleased to follow up on the experiences of all our guests whether positive or otherwise. Please accept my sincere apologiy for your dissatisfaction with the hotel services and your Anchorage experience. I hope that next time should you try an Embassy Suites in the future, that it can better meet your expectations.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This hotel has now become "the one and only" for our family. Mainly, because of the swimming pool, but also because the room offers a living area with sofa, and a bedroom with two queen-size beds; perfect for our family of 4.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

We are pleased to be your "One and Only" favorite hotel. Thank you for your support. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Overall, I give it a 10. The breakfast eggs were not that good, but you compensate with the great pancakes. Besids the eggs, everything was top notch, the services you get for free, WIFI, business center, breakfast, evening drinks, wow! Great Value, service and quality! Keep it up!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Christian P
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Embassy. I hope you had the opportunity to try our blueberry pancakes at breakfast. We appreciate your business greatly and hope that you will return in the future.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Kicked off our Alaska road trip by flying into Anchorage, and spent the night at this Embassy Suites before starting off on our trip south to Seward the next morning. The staff were all very friendly, the free shuttle arrived promptly at ANC, and the hotel was standard as far as "no surprises" and ridiculously clean compared to some of my other stays in the past at various chains.

As others have commented, the hotel is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, we walked to Moose's Tooth Pizza on the recommendation of the shuttle driver, and it was fun to be outside after flying all day and just enjoying the 10 pm bright sunshine that Alaska enjoys this time of year! I knew when I booked it that it was convenient to shopping so that we could gear up for our trip the next day and wasn't concerned that it wasn't a view location per se.

We enjoyed the made to order omelets and pancakes (even though the chef was obviously not concerned about making an impression - never smiled once), the food was very good though.

They have an indoor pool which looked clean, but we didn't use it. They also have a laundry, which I discovered during our 10 day trip is pretty important when you are booking places all over a pretty remote state.

Nice place to stay if you are flying in late or out the next morning, not really a destination hotel though.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank My4doggles

I'm happy to see that you were able to enjoy so many of our amenities and comforts. It's good to see that we got so many things right for you. I will be sure to pass your wonderful cleanliness comments to our Housekeepers, who do an amazing job. I hope we will get the chance to see you again on your next trip to Anchorage.