“Comfortable Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage
Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Anchorage
Baltimore, Maryland
“Comfortable Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

The rooms are suites, so they have a small kitchen and living room area. It was a nice size for me, my husband, and two kids. Our room was very clean and the decor was up-to-date. The breakfast was delicious! They have a chef making omelets and pancakes. Your stay also includes a "happy hour" which includes 2 adult beverages (beer & wine) and light snacks. In the evening, at the front desk, they had the most amazing cookies that you could help yourself to! Also, there's a pool and a hot tub at the hotel. The nightly rate is a little on the expensive side, but I think it 's worth it with all the things that are included with your stay. I would definitely stay here again!

1 Thank D00DleMOm
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, September 2, 2011
We certainly appreciate your feedback and your business. We are glad that you had the opportunity to visit us. Thank you again for staying and we hope to see you again on a future trip to Alaska.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Juneau, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

this has become my favorite place to stay in Anchorage. It is a great hotel, with nice rooms, and an amazing breakfast! I highly recommend it for the business traveler OR the family get away. Meets all needs.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank AKtravelers22
We certainly appreciate your reccomendation and your repeat business. We hope to see you again soon.
Carlisle, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

Had an excellent stay at the Embassy Suites in Anchorage! My wife and I (along with her parents) were visiting Alaska for the first time. My wife ran the Moose's Tooth Marathon on Sunday 8/21 and we'd read some great reviews of this hotel, so we decided to give it a shot.

Turned out to be a great choice! Hotel is very nice, and very clean. Lobby is beautiful and the rooms were fantastic. Two flatscreen TV's (one in bedroom, one in living area), working refrigerator, desk, couch, good closet space and a nice bathroom all add up to an exellent hotel.

Not to mention the free cook-to-order breakfast every morning in the hotel restaurant and the two free drinks every night at the hotel bar during the "Manager's Reception!"

The hotel is in a good location too. It's not right downtown, but it's set back off of a main thoroughfare so it's got easy access without being too noisy.

All in all, we were very impressed and should we return to Anchorage, we'll definitely stay here again. Well done.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I am pleased that you had such a great experience at the Embassy Suites Anchorage. It means a great deal to us when our guests recommend our hotel highly after staying. We hope to see you again.
Costa Mesa, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

My son and I were on a recent fishing trip to Alaska and needed a place to crash the first night. Based on TripAdvisor reviews and the amount of points I had available in my hotel account, we reserved a room at the Anchorage Embassy Suites. It seems fairly new, and has beautiful decor in the lobby area and in the rooms. Unlike most Embassy Suites, there is no atrium, but the rooms also seemed much nicer and better laid out than most that I've been to in the past. They provide the traditional free drinks and snack during the evening. Nothing spectacular, but a nice benefit. For breakfast, they put on a buffet with fruit, bread, yogurt, etc., but the best part is the custom grill where they will make you eggs, omelets, or pancakes to your specifications. I had an omelet loaded with everything, and my son just had them make scrambled eggs with cheese. Another nice benefit.

The Anchorage Embassy Suites provided a beautiful well laid out suite, along with wonderful included amenities. Service was great from everyone we encountered, with a very friendly staff. Highly recommended.

1 Thank steve_costa_mesa
embassyanch, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, August 25, 2011
Thank you for trying us out on your recent fishing trip. I am pleased that we lived up to your expectations and appreciate your very positive comments. We hope to see you return and join us on a future Alaskan trip.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

We stayed here for several nights this month (August 2011) before and after an RV camping trip in Denali National Park, and we were very pleasantly surprised. We rented a room (we are a family of 5 - two parents, a teenage son and two tweenage daughters) here based on the price. It was far cheaper than other mid-market options I'd investigated in Anchorage. But I wasn't looking forward to our stay, as we'd been at an Embassy Suites in Washington D.C. a few months back and it was not the nicest place. However, this ES was very different. The facilities are lovely (and probably newer than the D.C. hotel). Really pretty and the pool and jacuzzi are really nice. Big and very clean and a pleasure to use. My kids (and I ) loved them. The room itself was spacious and very nicely appointed. And the maid service was excellent. What a pleasure to have our room made up every day with crisp sheets and plumped pillows and everything put in its place. The front desk staff, too, with one exception, was extremely professional and friendly, and went over and above to make sure our stay was perfect. They got us an early check in the day we returned from our camping trip. I really appreciated the work of Brianne (sp?) and Jaye and Glenn. Glenn's colleague Doug, however, was polite to me and my husband but rude to our kids.

The cooked-to-order breakfast was excellent. The omelet guy was great, and very sweet and accommodating, and the rest of the offerings were dee-licious. The business center, right off the entrance, was a nice perk, too. One thing I only learned at the tail end of our trip, and wish I'd known at the beginning, was that being a Hilton Honors Reward member got us free wifi.....for some reason my member number wasn't on our reservation (made through hotels.com) and I only thought to check to make sure it was when we checked in for our last night there. At least we got to use it on our last day and a half there. Speaking of that, our flight home to NYC was at 11:20PM, and the usual checkout time is noon. My husband thought to try to negotiate to be able to stay an extra half a day, and they were accommodating. So we got to stay until 9PM on our last day for half the usual rate, which we really appreciated. The free shuttle to the airport was also very handy.

We loved the warm cookies they served one evening - and the very best perk was probably the 2 free drinks at the bar the adults got each evening. Very nice addition to the usual. All in all, one of the nicest hotels we've stayed in. And all the more so considering it's not a luxury hotel, but part of a mid-market chain. They do an excellent job, and I highly recommend it.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
embassyanch, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Thank your review of your recent stay at the Embassy Suites. Your comments assist us in improving the quality and service of our hotel. I am happy that our services were a great fit for both launching and wrapping up your Alaskan adventure. We look forward to welcoming you back again on a future Alaskan trip!
Richland, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

Six of us stayed here for one night last week. We arrived on the train from Denali and were promptly picked up by the hotel shuttle. The hotel looked new, and the 2 bedroom suite was roomy, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was perfect for our needs. We took the shuttle to the airport, and the driver was very helpful with directions and advice for the rest of our trip. We would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank SBHgirl
embassyanch, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, August 19, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feed back of your visit. I am pleased that we delivered a positive experience. My staff and I thank you for staying with us at the Embassy Suites and hope to see you again in the future.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

Had two great stays at the Embassy Suites Anchorage - at the beginning of the Alaska tour and at the end of it, before flying home.

Corinne and Doug at the front desk were amazing - very kind, polite and eager to please. They helped explain the Anchorage area as well as what to see and do for the other parts, like Seward, Homer, Denali and Fairbanks. When the printer in the business center malfunctioned, Corinne kindly offered to print out any files at the front desk. Also provided late checkout upon request.

The breakfast was great - omelets made to order, as well as pancakes with choice of blueberries or chocolate chips. Plenty of other choices too - french toast sticks, ham, bacon, sausage patties, gravy/biscuits, scrambled eggs and quiche. Happy Hour was great too - 2 free drinks per guest with some finger foods.

Finally, the hotel shuttle was very convenient- with a phone call or visit to the front desk, shuttle would be ready to go to take you within a certain radius. Also, airport pickup can be provided.

Great hotel - would not hesitate to return for a future Alaska trip!

1 Thank HankAAFlyer
embassyanch, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
We appreciate your glowing comments and will continue to strive to ensure that all guests enjoy their visit as much to the Embassy. I will pass on your comments to the Front Desk agents. We look forward to your return to Anchorage and hope to see you join us again as our guest here at the Embassy Suites.