“Poor service!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I came here with my husband and another couple. We waited for almost 30 minutes without anyone coming by to take our order! We flagged down two different people (kids) who just brushed us off. The only wait staff were two children (maybe 12 years old if that) and one adult who sat at the front register. I was so disappointed because I've had good meals there before even if I had to wait a little while to be served, but 30 minutes is riduculous. We walked out to go to a different Thai place and they didn't even notice.

1  Thank Keggers907

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We spent 2 weeks in Thailand recently and fell in love with their food. When we came home we tried a few places only to be disappointed. This restaurant however fears the exception. The food tastes authentically Thai. The service is more Thai than American too though. You should expect to wait for your food. Except the lunch buffet that is quick service.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Last time I was there was in July and it has not improved enough to make me want to return. I told myself I would give it one more try so I did and pretty much the same, very average food and terrible service.

Don't waste your money, there are many other places to spend your money.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We've been going to Thai Kitchen for years, and the quality of the food is as good as it's ever been. If I even suggest going to another Thai place, my family objects, because it would be disloyal. And every time I've ventured elsewhere, I realize that there's no reason to try anywhere else, because we've found the best. I've never had anything I didn't like, and my list of favorites is too long to put here.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The food is delicious, service is terrible. We got our appetizer after we got our meal. We waited forever to take our order. I asked for a coke when the 12 year old waitress asked "are you done", she never brought it so I had to get up and get it myself. The 12 year olds are snappy and they have attitudes. I got up to get my own to go boxes, and the 12 year old snapped saying "you need something". Gosh it should be may i help you Mam not you need something. My boyfriend had to watch me and my kids eat like 5 minutes before he got his food. Dammit they are lucky the food is good. I wouldn't be surprised if it was illegal for the 12 year olds to be working there. They should be at home doing homework or playing with their barbie dolls or something. Don't get the pick 3 lunch. They were so cheap I was starving after I ate. Totally disappointed. I said hi to the 12 year old hoping to place an order and she just walked away . She came back with an attitude saying ill take your order in a minute. Just because they are busy doesn't give them an excuse to have such sucky service. The food is yummy and I love the Thai iced tea. That's why I go back.