“Not Very Good Thai Food”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #188 of 880 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Seattle, Washington
“Not Very Good Thai Food”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I decided to order take out from Thai Kitchen as it was recommended as a favorite of the locals. First mistake was not calling in my order. 2nd mistake was expecting some good food. I had the Thai Noodle soup that was cool by the time I was given it with the chicken pasted together at the bottom of the container. It was as though it never had gotten separated from its frozen condition, even though it was warm. Also had Phad Thai that was odd tasting, with a 2nd container of bland, white noodles and bean sprouts. It must be popular for the residents in the area as the gentleman at the front was on the phone continuously as he multitasked pick ups and paying customers. He really needs help with bagging the food and getting it to those waiting. Food was just odd and not anywhere near as good as I have had it at other restaurants. It is open Monday through Friday for lunch and dinner (2 hour closure between lunch and dinner), and opened only for dinner on Saturday and Sunday.

• Visited September 2012

San Diego, California
“Holly Tofu!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Very home style restaurant. Definitely family owned and operated (an adorable little girl brought our food out for us), and the food was Amazing. My boyfriend got chicken yellow curry and I got the chicken and shrimp curry fried rice. Everything was delicious and generously portioned. I also had Thai tea, which was also really good and only $2! We brought the rest of our food home and had another whole meal the next day. We will be back many more times!!!

Visited August 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Great food, but you may have poor service”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Had lunch here - had been many years since last visit. Busy lunch-time crowd, tables all full. Food was extremely flavorful, but my dish was not served when my companion's was. Thinking it would be right along I said nothing.

After at least 5 minutes of waiting we inquired about it. Waiter went to check, and returned with the dish. It looked like it had been sitting out for a while because the edges of the plentiful peanut sauce looked darker (drying out?) and the sauce may have started to separate. Not very hot. But it tasted good. We also had to ask that my rice be brought - one more trip by waiter.

• Visited August 2012
Wasilla, Alaska
“Worst Thai Food”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have eaten Thai all over the world, and this was horrible. I hope it was just a bad night. The green curry was so salty I could not eat it. None of us like our dinners.

• Visited July 2012
Anchorage
“Excellent food and exceptional service!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The food is consistently wonderful and with Katie providing her always exceptional service Thai Kitchen is the place to satisfy your tummy and recharge after a long day.