I have been there since 11/19/2010 to 11/26/2010. I stayed in semi-private appartment destined for three persons. The apartment consisted of a sleeping room with three beds,a bathroom and a kitchen studio. Three days I shared room with another tenant and the rest days I lived there alone. The kitchen studio had a lot of kitchen stuff (dishes, cofe machine, microwave, electric oven, big fringe ans so on), large tv-set, furniture. All was in good condition. Bathroom condition is not new, but acceptable and match the price. Nights were silent. The staff is amicable. They do not charge money for additional petty services. There are Walmart, Barnes&noble and other stores located in 500 meters from the inn. Shortcomings: not stable internet wifi connection, no locks to store personal things (but u can buy a lock in the nearby Walmart.. All costed me $125 a week + $10 shuttle to the airport. I should stay there for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two convenient locations in Anchorage. In the heart of downtown at 700 H Street and our midtown location at 3104 Eide. Both locations convenient to transportation, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bent Prop Inn & Hostel of Alaska reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bent Prop Inn And Hostel Of Alaska
- Bent Prop Inn & Hostel Of Alaska Hotel Anchorage