Alaskans are the most hospitable people, but John, the manager of Bent Prop inn surpasses all of them with his warmth! Still the hostel is professionally organized and there is nothing missing.
They have a great back yard where guests can relax and enjoy the sun in the long Alaskan summer evenings, and free internet access. The all structure allows wireless connection with your own laptop or you can use one of the computer available at the reception.
The location is good, very close to down town, the rooms are clean and comfortable. The kitchens are fully equipped and any travellers that wishes to prepare his/her own meal (isn't it nice once in a while?) can use the facility for free.
Also the hostel is well connected to the airport (one bus line), and John will organize your pick up/drop off at the airport.
He will do everything that he can to make you feel just like at home! An it does feel like it.
I'm a solo traveller, and Bent Prop Inn was my first location in Alaska, and the last one before departing after 2 months. I would recommend it to all traveller that need some time to get organized before starting their wonderful Alaskan experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two convenient locations in Anchorage. In the heart of downtown at 700 H Street and our midtown location at 3104 Eide. Both locations convenient to transportation, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bent Prop Inn & Hostel of Alaska reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bent Prop Inn & Hostel Of Alaska Hotel Anchorage
- Bent Prop Inn And Hostel Of Alaska