I was there 3 nights during my travel in Alaska and it was just perfect as a place to stay: clean and big rooms of just 4 people, good location (1-2 minutes from the bus station, Walmart and in a good part of the city), safe area and with staff who's working 24 hours a day. I came at midnight from Homer and I thought nobody will host me, but John was there- ready 24 hours- and was kind and patient. He showed me everything I needed. By the way: cheap ($25), computer free, clean linen, towel free and laundry you can do all the time (you don't need to wait morning). I was traveling in many cities in U.S. before and just a few hostels were perfect. I sincerely and warm recommend this hostel !!! Leana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two convenient locations in Anchorage. In the heart of downtown at 700 H Street and our midtown location at 3104 Eide. Both locations convenient to transportation, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Bent Prop Inn & Hostel of Alaska reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bent Prop Inn & Hostel Of Alaska Hotel Anchorage
- Bent Prop Inn And Hostel Of Alaska