“Good food, good price, good location!”
Review of New Vietnamese Restaurant - CLOSED

New Vietnamese Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I noticed New Vietnamese Restaurant while doing some shopping in downtown Seattle. The restaurant is clean and bright with simple decor and a great fish tank. The waiter came over to me right away and took my order. I ordered shrimp rolls as an appetizer and vegetarian pho (noodle soup). The appetizer came out right away and the soup a few minutes later. The portions were reasonable and tasted great. I probably would not order both items together because it was so much food. The staff at this place are great. Everyone was very friendly. If you want a quick Vietnamese meal, this is a good place to go.

Reviewed August 11, 2009

I am really not accustomed to eating Vietnamese food so I really wasn't sure what to expect. I am a vegetarian that eats no meat and absolutely no seafood.The chef was willing to tweak my order so that no seafood or meat was added to my entree. I really expected my food to be bland and boring however it came out pretty good. I would definately go back and the price was right.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 23, 2008

i guess no big diff as other viet restaurants

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook