“I make a point to visit this place every time I am in Seattle” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
London, United Kingdom
“I make a point to visit this place every time I am in Seattle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

Very unpretentious Pho. Very very inexpensive - about $10 for a bowl of Pho and a drink.

Absolutely delicious and filling. The decor and ambiance are nothing special - which is OK by me - I go for the food. Service is quick.

Go for the "special" Pho which includes tripes, and tendons if you like that sort of thing.

• Visited October 2011

San Diego, California
“Great little place to eat on 3rd ave”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2010

On business in Seattle -- Found this place just walking along 3rd ave downtown -- looking for a comfortable place to eat solo -- great pho -- friendly staff -- left full - loved it!

Orange County, California
“Good food, good price, good location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2010

I noticed New Vietnamese Restaurant while doing some shopping in downtown Seattle. The restaurant is clean and bright with simple decor and a great fish tank. The waiter came over to me right away and took my order. I ordered shrimp rolls as an appetizer and vegetarian pho (noodle soup). The appetizer came out right away and the soup a few minutes later. The portions were reasonable and tasted great. I probably would not order both items together because it was so much food. The staff at this place are great. Everyone was very friendly. If you want a quick Vietnamese meal, this is a good place to go.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Surprise! Surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2009

I am really not accustomed to eating Vietnamese food so I really wasn't sure what to expect. I am a vegetarian that eats no meat and absolutely no seafood.The chef was willing to tweak my order so that no seafood or meat was added to my entree. I really expected my food to be bland and boring however it came out pretty good. I would definately go back and the price was right.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“i guess no big diff as other viet restaurants”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2008

i guess no big diff as other viet restaurants

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook