“One of the BEST in the world!”
Review of Cupcake Royale

Cupcake Royale
Ranked #46 of 120 Bakeries in Seattle
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“One of the BEST in the world!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was on a road trip from Seattle to La with friends and visited this bakery.
The bakery we visited was opposite pike market.
The cupcake sponge was fresh and soft. The icing was delicious. I was so impressed that all their ingredients were organic and were still well priced $2.5-3 per cupcakes.

They had ice cream which was delicious favours like Red velvet, peanut butter brittle and vanilla. We ate here twice a day for 4 days and I miss it.

There sadly aren't bakeries that are half as good in Europe.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank cocodebear

Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Cupcakes Anywhere (anyone who disagrees seriously doesn't know cupcakes)”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The best cupcakes I've ever had. Better than Magnolia (much). Better than Trophy. Better than Crumbs. If you've read that a cupcake was too dry or too this or that from a whiney reviewer, I assure you, it was a fluke. And, if you mention to staff that you're unhappy with your purchase, they'll replace it with something you will enjoy. Folks, this is basically scratch baking. There can be a rare error. Aside from that, I'm hard-pressed to think of any cupcakes as consistent, interesting, balanced and delicious as Cupcake Royale's. Made with lots of local and organic ingredients too. And, the owner provides benefits to workers, too boot. Love Seattle's Cupcake Royale.

• Visited March 2014
Graham
“Best cupcakes in the world!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely moist and just really the icon of a perfect cupcake. And being a baker makes me envious I have yet to make cupcakes as amazing as these!

Philadelphia
“An okay place”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I am not crazy about cupcakes. Came to Cupcake Royal on my visit to Ballard. Tried a few different flavors, including Tiramisu and Red velvet. Average taste, service and pricing. Nice location across from the Bergen Place Park.

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“BEST CUPCAKES EVER!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Seriously, I come from LA to visit all the time and this is one place I have been meaning to try. We have multiple cupcake shops back in LA that I am quite fond of, but none of them even compare to the gloriousness I experienced eating these cupcakes. They were moist and flavorful and had holiday flavors as well. I will definitely be back, maybe even everyday.

• Visited December 2013