“fresh meat!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Simon's Expresso Cafe
Reviewed September 29, 2011

This is by far my favorite lunch place in downtown Seattle. They roast their own turkey breast, prime rib, chicken, and corned beef. If you've never had fresh corned beef, you really should try their rueben. You will be mesmerized. My personal favorite is the deluxe philly, with fresh sauteed portabella mushrooms, peppers, and onions, au jus. With half of that sandwich, I pair it with their salad/sandwich combo, and always go for the field green salad that has craisins, apples, walnuts, bleu cheese field greens and a homemade balsamic vinagarette that is not sweet. They also have an espresso station and breakfast, but I haven't gotten around to those yet, but I will, oh yes, I will. Good cooks work here, and very nice, friendly people too.

1  Thank beachgirl60878