“Who doesn't love baked goods?”
Review of Grateful Bread

Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 30, 2012

There was a line out the door at 1:00 pm - it was a beautiful September day, so who cares? The line was moving quickly and you know that's a sign of quality and satisfied customers. My friend and I each had a bagel and iced beverages. There's a bit of confusion between where you order and where you pick up; I say this because we picked up someone else's drink (who brought it to our attention). Our drink was ready a few minutes later. Yummy bagels, chewy though not rubbery. Nothing beats a NY bagel, but I live here now, so yummm, Grateful Bread. All of the tables were constantly full but turned over pretty quickly. Families, couples, groups of friends/students - it's a great place for all.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I have breakfast here nearly every Friday morning. Yeah, service can be a bit slow when it's busy, but the staff are friendly Baked goods are made daily in house, I particularly recommend their scones Their challah is excellent. Kids are welcome, there are toys and a play space There is space outside if you bring your canine friend. There are several churches and synagogues within easy walking distance. Most if not all their stuff is organic.
No this is not a gourmet french patisserie, but if you're looking for a coffee and a big delicious scone or muffin in a cheerful atmosphere, you have come to the right place

Reviewed February 15, 2012

good - Lots of flavour in the paninis and he wraps. the med. wrap was good.
Interior has an older rustic feel to it
Lots of good selection on bread
Outdoor seating is not bad
Kid friendly environment

Bad - Little far from most areas but closer to Bothell

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Looking for a place wih staying power, heathy goods, and friendly, comfortable atmosphere? This is it!

We have been going here for many years (since it opened) and they provide consistent products that are far above the norm in quality. I wish it was closer to our house. Might be good that it isn't though, I wouldn't be able to resist.

I do wish they would bring back the cinamon raisin Struan on weekends! That was incredible! You could make a french toast with it that would put you in a dream like state. Ahhh.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Everyy one was polite, the customers didn't seem snobby and I loved their danishes! I told the cashier I was making a home made soup and was wondering what bread I should use, the bread was so perfect crunchy on the outside but so fluffy on the inside!!! They were are great staff and I really enjoyed sitting there in the cafe. Try it the food doesn't disappoint.....