“YUM!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I whole-hardheartedly believe that the best Latino food comes from the smallest establishments so when I came across El Asadero I knew exactly where I was going for lunch. At first I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go inside because I couldn't see a window to order from. You indeed do enter the bus and order in the back. In the front of the bus there are bar stools and a ledge to set your food which can make it awkward to walk to the back if there are too many people waiting for their food.
I got the chicken tacos and my friend got beef. Both were really good with some extra lime. If I lived in Seattle I would probably visit a couple of times a week.
Only down side for me was the sun was out and there wasn't any seating out from under the tent or the shadow of the bus.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

My 6 year old loves going to the Taco Bus for "the best burrito" ever. She loves to eat the spicy carrots they have fresh on the condiment bar. The bus sits just off of Rainier, but something about takes you away to a far off place. We love to eat outside when the weather cooperates. BYOB and we'll see you at the bus!!

Reviewed January 29, 2008

Fresh, cheap, tasty. Perfect.

Reviewed January 23, 2008

super taco bus. great condiments. cheap. mmm, tacos!! great for feeding a bunch of hungry peeps.

Reviewed January 12, 2008

best, cheapest, freindliest taco place in seattle