“Mac & cheese worth craving!”

Beecher's Handmade Cheese
Ranked #8 of 4,216 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Pike Place Market
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Make this one of your stops in the market! A like to take my in-town guests by Beecher's when walking around the market. I go regularly for the mac&cheese and needed them to experience the richness and flavor. Get a small cup and split, as you'll probably do a lot of grazing throughout the market! The three of us shared a large as we watched cheese being made in an industrial steel trough behind the glass. A lot of restaruants in the surrounding area get their cheese from Beecher's. I am sure to always get a few portions to take home when I'm downtown.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

From the cheese curds to the MAC & CHEESE, you should not miss this place. Get a sandwich or one of the two different kinds of Mac and Cheese and enjoy your cheese experience while hanging around Pike Place. The Mac & Cheese is something I go back for regularly and can't get enough of it. A rich experience!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Went and got a cup of regular mac & cheese (shared it with the hubby) to see what the hype was about. I usually like my m&c a lot drier, more solid, but there was no denying the flavor! It was super rich (we shared the small cup, thank goodness) and great on a Seattle day in January. We ate it outside while watching them make cheese. Very fun. Oh, and the guy at the counter was very welcoming and friendly!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Wow wow wow. I am not sure what to say, I live in northern Illinois and I get most of my cheese from Wisconsin as it is well known for the great cheese they produce. Wisconsin please take note as Beechers Cheese is going to take you over as my favorite spot for cheese. I wont fly there to get it like I do to drive up and get my cheese. But when I am in Seattle again I will be coming back here. Start with the fresh made samples, then buy a wedge or two and then hit the mac and cheese on the way out. MMMMMMmmmmmm Go there right now! Go! What are you waiting for???

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Awesome mac n cheese. Limited seating. It is fun to watch them make cheese. Very creamy mac. There is usually a line but its worth the wait.