“Stumbled upon a good one”
Review of Rock Bottom - CLOSED

Rock Bottom
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th and Union
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Stumbled upon a good one”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Me and my friends were trying to find a good place to eat while visiting seattle that was close to our hotel. Well we just walked by the rock bottom and thought why not? so we went in and were happy about the decision! The service was great, very friendly staff. The food was also good, we came back two other times. Nothing too special but was a great place to relax and have some drinks/food for a good price.

• Visited August 2012

Victoria, Canada
“Back Again!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Every time we come to Seattle we end up at Rock Bottom. We always sit at the bar and interact with the staff who are always friendly. My wife likes the Mac n Cheese here and was pleasantly surprised to see that there are now three versions available. She chose the bacon and chicken and was not disappointed. I had the baby back ribs which were a bit dry but not bad. The IPA ale was as good as ever. We came back a second night for the happy hour (3 -6) before going for dinner.

Silver Point, Tennessee
“good food good brew”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Jason was an excellent waiter and very entertaining. A combination microbrewery and sports bar/resaurant.

Visited September 2012
Bremerton, Washington
“well..”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The food was great and not too pricey, and the chocolate cake dessert was awesome. However.. the hostess asked me if and my 13 yr old son wanted to sit in the lounge.. when I told her no, dining room she told me lounge was seating was quicker. Ihad to tell her no, we cant he isnt 21. When we got seated, the 2nd hostess offered him a beer menu, so I think age guessing isnt their thing.

Visited September 2012
Seattle, Washington
“The 1st time I've ever walked Out of a restaurant”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Was expecting to wait on a friday but 25 min for service at 730 was unacceptable as I've worked during the rush periods at fine dining establishments! I'm sure the food is decent. We were NEVER acknowledged or glanced at. Glad we at least we got our beer from the bar, eventually we walked out and didn't cause a scene just wasn't worth the time. During our wait we called the purple wine bar and had seats available at the bar and was promptly attended to
Food was delicious as well! Shame on this restaurant for sure since I'm a Washington native and will never go this establishment again!!!!!