“This is REAL Gelato”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Atlanta, Georgia
“This is REAL Gelato”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Not much more to say. The gelato was creamy, delicious and there were just enough flavor options to excite your taste buds, the staff was super friendly and the decor was charming and cozy.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Stephdb

Singapore
“Authentic Gelato!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Really great gelato! Highly recommended if you want authentic gelato. Dropped-by post dinner, a friend who is a Sicilian recommended this place and I must say I wasn't disappointed!

1 Thank KaZuYa_X
Sacramento, California
“I melted with the gelato”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I haven't had many gelato experiences, but this was certainly the best I've ever had. Some "gelatos" are reminiscent of ice cream, but THIS gelato is most unquestionably gelato at not ice cream. It was delicious and refreshing and smooth and creamy that I pretty much melted with it. If you order "for here" rather than to-go, they serve the gelato in frozen cups so that the gelato melts more slowly. I tried four different flavors, and a couple of hours later, my friends and I were semi-joking about going back for more the same day. Delicious.

• Visited April 2014
Sammamish, Washington
“Gelato Italiano”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for an authentic gelato experience, this is for you. Creamy Italian gelatos full of flavored made daily for your/our pleasure.

OFallon
“Flavor Intense, outstanding little shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stopped in at closing hour; employees were friendly, took their time helping us, worked around us as we sat & talked, savoring our wonderful gelato desserts. We tried several flavors before choosing, and both of us were happy with choices. Rich, full flavors in everythig we tried. A wonderful little spot to sit and people watch. Can't go wrong here.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Gelatiamo? Share your experiences!