“Best Tiramisu”

Ranked #10 of 143 Dessert in Seattle
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

For Thanksgiving, I was tasked to find tiramisu for my grandma - her fav desert. After searching the local bakeries in Seattle we stumbled across this fabulous little place. There were many other choices and everything looked delicious, but my goal was in sight. The service was friendly, the store clean, the tiramisu a huge success and great addition to our family feast.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is our favorite dessert place in town! Having been to Italy and trying their gelato in several different cities, I can confidently say Gelatiamo can't be beat. The texture of their gelato is the smoothest I've ever had. It has just the perfect amount of sugar so that it's not too sweet! They carry a wide variety of flavors including some unique ones like spicy chocolate (not my favorite). The desserts are amazing as well. I have yet to meet someone who has been to this place and not loved it!

1  Thank s k
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Friday night, while waiting for the late show at the Triple Door, we wandered into Gelatiamo for desert before dinner. What a wonderful surprise! I had the pumpkin gelato and the salted caramel, both creamy and delicious flavors that complimented each other. My husband tried the lemon, which he raved about and considered going back for seconds before they closed at 9pm. My cousin tried the coconut and the espresso, also great flavors. This is a gem of a cafe/patisserie, and they even had a small selection of gluten free pastries. Gelatiamo is definitely worth a visit, and a tasty way to stay out of the rain.

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

I had ordered Tiramisu cake for my friend's bday and I tell you, we all loved it. After Olive Garden, this bakery offers awesome Tiramisu for Tiramisu lovers like me :)

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Not many ice cream flavors but the ones available were good. I would recommend Tiramisu and salted caramel. The cakes on display looked delicious though I didn't have any. The place is cozy and comfortable.

Been to Gelatiamo? Share your experiences!