“Highly recommended”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Pioneer Square
Reviewed September 10, 2016

This place was highly recommended. I didn't know at the time but should have ordered the Tat'strami. I ordered the cheesesteak sandwich which was good, I've had better. The sandwich is huge. We paid around $20 for the two sandwiches.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank tvlrgirl

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Are you hungry for a sub sandwich? Go here! Giant hot and cold subs are delicious done east coast style. The line to order may look long, but Tat's is calling out people to pickup there orders just as quick

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank kenc786
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Hands down this was the best cheesesteak I have ever eaten. My husband got the tatstromi and it was excellent as well. We stopped by after reading a few reviews and were definitely not disappointed. I wish we could get sandwiches like this back home. I highly recommend stopping at this restaurant.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I had read that this was one of the best Reuben sandwiches is Seattle. To say the least, I was greatly disappointed. I have found much better sandwiches for a third less. First of all, it wasn't grilled. It was more like an hash, then a sandwich. Very little sauerkraut, little sauce, and no cheese. And it was dry. What more is there to say.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

The line for this place is always out the door unless you get there super early before the lunch or dinner rush! Know what you're going to order, as this is a true East-Coast style deli, so check out their website before you show up and decide. Food: super, super yummy - I've never been disappointed by anything I've tried.