“Lunch”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Pioneer Square
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

We both had the cheesesteak it was like being back on the coast. These people know how to put it together and make it melt in your mouth. Can't wait to explore the rest of the menu.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

On our recent trip to Seattle we hit this place twice. Once on Friday and once on Saturday. We had the same thing both times…the Tat’strami sub. 12” is enough for myself and my wife (I get ¾ of it.) This is a Must Do Place for me in Seattle. My recent trip re-enforced that. Very casual, I found the employees to be nice and more patient then I expected (busy sandwich places have a history of short tempered servers.) Self bussed table – no tipping at table. The fries are fresh cut, but pretty heavy / soggy. They also give out Free Tats stickers.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Had to get lunch while at a hospital up the road. Bit of a hike but worth it. Mary and I split a hot Italian sub which I liked but she thought a bit on the soggy side. Would love to try the pastrami. Jumbalya was ok not the best.

Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

Subs are delicious I tried their Philly cheesesteak and it was the best I tasted to date...(but I have never been to philly either, but I imagine something similar to this)... However their pastrami, peppered ham, and capicola sandwich was to off the radar!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

I had the new item called Turkey Tatstrami. It was very yummy indeed. I am giving 4 not 5 only because of extra bit of more salt in the pastrami.

Date of visit: April 2016