“Great east coast deli”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Pioneer Square
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Had to get lunch while at a hospital up the road. Bit of a hike but worth it. Mary and I split a hot Italian sub which I liked but she thought a bit on the soggy side. Would love to try the pastrami. Jumbalya was ok not the best.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

Subs are delicious I tried their Philly cheesesteak and it was the best I tasted to date...(but I have never been to philly either, but I imagine something similar to this)... However their pastrami, peppered ham, and capicola sandwich was to off the radar!!!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

I had the new item called Turkey Tatstrami. It was very yummy indeed. I am giving 4 not 5 only because of extra bit of more salt in the pastrami.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2016

We discovered Tat's on a food tour two summers ago and have been enjoying eating here ever since. The sandwiches are fresh and huge, something for everyone on their menu and the fries are incredible. Lucky for us when we visit, it's usually on a Saturday, so the line isn't out the door and down the block like it is during the week. We try something different every visit and haven't had anything we haven't loved.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016

This is about as close as you're going to get to a proper Philly Cheesesteak on the West Coast. Definitely worth stopping by for lunch if you're in the area.

Date of visit: January 2016