We recently traveled to Seattle to visit our son and his fiancee. I selected the Chambered Nautilus from a list of pet friendly B&Bs in the area and I'm so happy I did! We truly had a great experience from the minute we arrived.
Our suite (#4) which is really just like a little house, was perfect for accommodating us and providing our family with a little home to comfortably visit with each other. The Inn is in a quiet neighborhood, yet centrally located in the University District. We walked to a beautiful park (Ravenna) and had easy access to Capitol Hill, Downtown Seattle, Lake Washington, etc.
Joyce, the Innkeeper and her staff couldn't have been friendlier or more hospitable providing us (and our two guests on very short notice) with breakfast. Our suite had 2 separate bedrooms and a kitchen/dining area and a living room and was impeccably clean and very comfortable and we felt very much at home right away. With family in Seattle, we'll definitely be staying at the Chambered Nautilus again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our romantic Seattle B&B, 10 minutes from downtown near the University of Washington, shopping, and restaurants. Rooms at our Seattle, WA bed and breakfast are appointed with private baths, luxurious linens, desks, Wi-Fi & TVs! Start every day with an unforgettable gourmet breakfast & fresh roasted coffee at our bed and breakfast in Seattle! Looking for Seattle University District hotels? Named by USA Today as one of the top 10 inns for business travelers! Check out our pet friendly suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Chambered Nautilus Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chambered Nautilus Hotel Seattle
- Chambered Nautilus b&b Inn