See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2015

This B&B is located in a quiet neighborhood in the Capitol Hill area of Seattle. It is close to a number of very good restaurants, easy access to the bus, and a beautiful area to walk around. It also happened to be a short walk from our son, who we were visiting. The staff is friendly and helpful. We would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank loves2peoplewatch
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. It was just out of the city center which was perfect in my opinion. A great place to retreat to and relax. The room was spacious and comfortable. The hosts were very helpful and accommodating. It's an easy bus or taxi ride downtown. Or you can make it a nice morning walk! There are also a lot of really great restaurants and a grocery store just down the road. I would highly recommend this B&B!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank onelife14
Reviewed December 18, 2014

This is our second stay. This time staying in the Hawthorn room. Linda and Ben are super helpful and very accommodating. We feel like we are at home here - not in a stuffy hotel room. Location is just perfect too - buses only a couple of minutes away - coffee shops, restaurants and supermarket a a stones throw away Too. The house is kept immaculate and Ben does a super job with the gardens.
We will always return here when in Seattle!

Room Tip: All rooms are good. If you want your own shower and bathroom then book the Rose room...it is at the front of the house with street views
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Madjude
Reviewed December 9, 2014

I just stayed in the Hawthorn room for four days and what a wonderful expierence! The house is quiet, so clean and very relaxing. You instantly feel at home. Ben is the most accommodating, helpful, gracious host and Linda is a delight. They both master the art of being available yet giving you space. I wanted for nothing. My room was elegant, spotless, warm and inviting. I felt very comfortable in the whole house, even at 5:30 am getting my coffee in the kitchen. The grounds are tidy and well kept, the neighborhood is unbeatable. I highly recommend you stay here.
I loved Agnes Grace, the cat. She is not much for petting but her presence is pleasant and she makes the house a home. Thank you Linda, Ben and Agnes Grace for everything.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank MissHollySmith
Reviewed September 12, 2014

I just love this house. We had a large and beautiful room with private bath. Linda and her assistant Ben are instantly likeable. We were very comfortable here. There was plenty of delicious food for breakfast and this home is very clean and spacious. It's a historic house set in a unique urban residential area close to restaurants, shops, etc. This is our second time here and it's better than ever. Be sure to check out the Ben's artisan arrangement of landscape stones, moss and graceful trees in the front yard. Very memorable B&B!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are very nice. The rose room is the largest.
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family