See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 9, 2014

I just stayed in the Hawthorn room for four days and what a wonderful expierence! The house is quiet, so clean and very relaxing. You instantly feel at home. Ben is the most accommodating, helpful, gracious host and Linda is a delight. They both master the art of being available yet giving you space. I wanted for nothing. My room was elegant, spotless, warm and inviting. I felt very comfortable in the whole house, even at 5:30 am getting my coffee in the kitchen. The grounds are tidy and well kept, the neighborhood is unbeatable. I highly recommend you stay here.
I loved Agnes Grace, the cat. She is not much for petting but her presence is pleasant and she makes the house a home. Thank you Linda, Ben and Agnes Grace for everything.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank MissHollySmith
Reviewed September 12, 2014

I just love this house. We had a large and beautiful room with private bath. Linda and her assistant Ben are instantly likeable. We were very comfortable here. There was plenty of delicious food for breakfast and this home is very clean and spacious. It's a historic house set in a unique urban residential area close to restaurants, shops, etc. This is our second time here and it's better than ever. Be sure to check out the Ben's artisan arrangement of landscape stones, moss and graceful trees in the front yard. Very memorable B&B!

Room tip: All of the rooms are very nice. The rose room is the largest.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank porphyry
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Beautiful Bed and Breakfast within in walking distance of cafés, restaurants, stores and bars in Capitol Hill. Proprietors were very friendly and respectful. I stayed in the attic room which includes a great balcony. The room itself was very spacious. All in all it is a great place to stay and the rates were very reasonable. I will stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Jeremy S
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Linda is a great host, we enjoyed so much staying at her family's home, the conversations during breakfast. We even got an upgrade to a beatiful huge room. The charming house is in a quiet neighbourhood close to the Broadway with its shops, restaurants, liveliness and coulourful subcultures. (For good Japanese Bento, go to Hana restaurant).

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Feuerspatz
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a lovely house, lovely accommodations, gracious hostess, excellent breakfast. The location is on a quiet street in an urban neighborhood (on good bus lines, minutes from downtown or the University District). I live in Seattle and have sent friends from all over the world to this place, friends from Japan, Canada, Oregon. The rates are incredibly reasonable. No wonder the place has numerous repeat customers!

Room tip: One can choose private bath or shared bath.
Date of stay: December 2013