“great bakery”

Three Girls Bakery
Ranked #8 of 113 Bakeries in Seattle
Cuisines: Soups
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Three Girls Bakery is a bakery with a luncheonette counter. We have a myriad of sandwich offerings and quite the extensive selection of baked treats and artisan breads. We are famous for our classic meatloaf sandwiches, home made soups, and our New England clam chowder (gluten free). Our bakery case is full of sweet treats, chewy chocolate chip cookies, poppy-seed rugelach, spinach feta croissants, blueberry muffins, peach scones, lavender shortbread, and so much more. Our bread case has whole grain breads, organic breads, and quite a selection of sour dough! Come by and see why we have been rocking Pike Place Market since 1912.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a wonderful bakery at Pikes Place serving delicious croissants, macrons, scones, and awesome shortbread cookies. The bakery prices are very reasonable. I went back twice in my Seattle stay!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The bakery part of the establishment is on the front side of the store where all the foot-traffic for the Pike's Market happens. But right behind is a little counter where you can sit and order some really great sandwiches. I had a soup and sandwich and both were so delicious. When I travel I like to order things that I can't get back home (or in other cities) so I love a place like this one that offers some unique sandwiches and pastries. Definitely check this place out if your in the neighborhood.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Right at Public Market place , but the service an quality of the many available sandwiches is great. The place is small not quite nice looking, but clean and they prepare food right in front of you.
We like it so much that came back for more next day. We recommend it for a light lunch or snack.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Do not let the restaurant name fool you. They may bake great sweets, but the bread, soup and sandwiches are not to be overlooked. Amidst the hustle bustle of Pike's Place we were fortunate enough to score 2 seats at the diner/counter. I am not a meatloaf sandwich lover, but theirs is "award winning", so I encouraged my son to order this so I could have a bite. I now have a new appreciation for meatloaf sandwich-warm and topped with cheese-yay! WILL try this at home.
I had the scallop chowder in a fresh bread bowl. I loved it. But, it was quite spicy. Luckily, I am from Texas and I like that kick, doubt everyone would agree.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Came here every morning while we were in Seattle. My daughter and I absolutely loved this bakery. We tried a hand full of other bakeries around Pike's Place but Three Girls Bakery was the best! So disappointed to come home and not have fresh raspberry Danishes every morning! The bakery always smelled soo good!