“Apple Fritter to-go is a must”
Review of Three Girls Bakery

Three Girls Bakery
Ranked #7 of 112 Bakeries in Seattle
Cuisines: Soups
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Three Girls Bakery is a bakery with a luncheonette counter. We have a myriad of sandwich offerings and quite the extensive selection of baked treats and artisan breads. We are famous for our classic meatloaf sandwiches, home made soups, and our New England clam chowder (gluten free). Our bakery case is full of sweet treats, chewy chocolate chip cookies, poppy-seed rugelach, spinach feta croissants, blueberry muffins, peach scones, lavender shortbread, and so much more. Our bread case has whole grain breads, organic breads, and quite a selection of sour dough! Come by and see why we have been rocking Pike Place Market since 1912.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I CRAVE their apple fritters. Whenever I'm remotely near the market I make a point to stop and get an apple fritter to go from the window. Some friends took my recommendation and had brunch in the attached luncheonette and said it was delish (SUPER cramped seating, but it's part of the experience). The coconut macaroons always hit the spot when I come on a Sunday (Apple Fritters aren't served on Sundays). Their breads are also great. Open before many produce stalls are ready for business, so a great start to the day for local and tourist, alike! They take credit card for your simplest purchase :)

1  Thank S C

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've eaten here several times over the years. Always a good sandwich and a crusty kind of experience (gotta go to see what I mean) but usually more mildly entertaining than disturbing, until this week. After a lovely time in the market we ordered sandwiches to go and, without going into each detail, everything went south from there. A young woman that waited on us (said she was from Vermont) was so incredibly rude, on every level, that my husband walked out and stood where he didn't have to watch her. Then when my daughter mentioned she was living in New Hampshire, this woman turned almost friendly and sweet. It was sickening - she is a horrible representative for the northwest and for a bakery that makes wonderful bread and darned good sandwiches. Until she's gone, wander down to Matt's in the Market for a killer meal for only a few dollars more. This place could be a gem with friendly staff.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great selection of breads and various baked goods.Be ready to wait in line.Perfect for grabbing a loaf of bread to have with your clam chowder next door.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This past Friday my wife and I had the pleasure of investing an hour for lunch at Three Girls Bakery. We had been traipsing around Pike Place Market for about an hour and a half and had built up quite an appetite. We stumbled upon the Three Girls Bakery and the attached luncheonette. Despite the cramped quarters, we quickly found two stools and placed an order. I ordered the meatloaf sandwich on olive loaf and my wife had the Ruben. While we waited for our sandwiches to be made, I ordered a cup of chicken noodle soup. The soup was excellent and a hint of what was to come. To say that the meatloaf sandwich was good, would be like stating the Sistine chapel has a nice ceiling. As a lover of meatloaf and someone who orders it at every chance he gets, I have to say that I was very impressed. That sandwich was one of the best I have ever had. My wife ordered the Ruben and was equally impressed. On your next visit to Seattle, don't waste your time on any other deli in Pikes Place Market, head straight for the Three Girls Bakery and que up for a seat. The wait is well worth the time invested.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Walking through the market on a Saturday morning, we came across the bakery window to grab a pastry. We saw the small attached luncheonette, and sat at the counter. Our server, Dylan, was awesome. He made us a custom breakfast sandwich on the bakery's multigrain bread. It was delicious! We also had a blackberry scone and apple fritter hike there. We took a small bag of cookies as a snack for our plane ride home. The ginger molasses cookie was out of this world: great balance of spices, tender on the inside, and a nice sugar snap crust. Also bought some lavender shortbread and earl grey shortbread cookies, which were amazing. There are many bakeries in Seattle. Some have an air pretentiousness, some try hard to be cool. This bakery makes great pastries and sandwiches without any attitude. Great service, great food. We will return when in Seattle again.