“Great food!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Great food! The waitress was friendly, food was very nice and tasteful with lots of vegetables and the service was quick! We had dinner for the two of us for just 25$ including tip! Definitely recommend it.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I've only been here once when a friend took me, and after our lunch experience, I'd definitely come back to try other dishes on their menu. It's always comforting to see native Vietnamese eating at a Vietnamese restaurant also. I had the vermicelli with grilled pork and chicken. It was a hefty serve and super delicious. There were fried crispy onions served on top, which I've never had in a vermicelli dish, and it added a nice tasty texture. Priced reasonably. We were on the 2nd floor, and while the furnishings was quite awkward--old clunky saloon-like furniture--I felt it added interesting charm, not to mention the gigantic chairs were good for my back.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I were visiting our friend in Seattle and he suggested Green Leaf, because he had excellent meals there in the past. We were not disappointed! The spring rolls were tasty and we loved the peanut sauce! We all ordered different combination meals and were very satisfied. My vermicelli with shrimp, chicken, and pork was delicious! The servings are very generous and I could not eat all of mine. We would definitely return to Green Leaf!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great Spring rolls & Pho! This hidden gem is in the basement so keep walking you will find it. Open til 2am 7 days a week! For delivery options just ask for the app they use. Great service yet they're always a bit busy so give yourself some time if its late night.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I live in the Midwest and good Vietnamese food is hard to find. This place is amazing. The food was fantastic and you get very large portions. The prices were down right cheap. The staff was quick and attentive. I wouldn't change a thing except the location, not the nicest part of town later at night.