“OMG Everything was perfect!”
Review of Tutta Bella

Tutta Bella
Ranked #463 of 4,128 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Union
michigan
“OMG Everything was perfect!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I ordered the "Tutta Bella" personal pizza and a salad. Not only did they taste perfect, but they were just the right size for me. I also loved their Cafe Americano coffee. I'd just arrived in town after a long flight and two of these were just right for helping me re-set my clock to Seattle Time.
Then ....ah....dessert! Salted Caramel chocolate chip gelato. Great service and all the staff was so friendly. If I ever get back to Seattle, I am heading for Tutta Bella!

• Visited January 2013

Tacoma, Washington
“Meh”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went to the location off Westlake (as pictured), not the one on Stone Way. Compared with your typical America pizza, it's better than average, but I've had the real deal and I've had better here in the states. The crust was excellent but the rest didn't have a great deal of flavor. Don't know if the glasses used for wine (they are not wine glasses) were just for happy hour, but they are small. Three beers to select from, all from Big Al's. It's okay, but I'll try other places before returning.

• Visited January 2013
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“Love the pizza”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great pizza with super fresh ingredients made the Neopolitan way - fold up. good desserts, too, and gelato.

Visited April 2012
Madison
“Great place for children and families”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Some reviews complain of the noise level, but for us it was a bit of a blessing, since the three year old in our party decided to melt down half way through the meal and you could barely hear him over the din....If you want quiet and romantic, go somewhere else. But if you want good pizza and appetizers at reasonable prices, go here for Happy Hour. Bring friends and get a nice big round table....order the clams for an appetizer and then a few of the small Happy Hour pizzas...very festive! We had a great time....

• Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Basically Pizza”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

A little on the expensive side, the pizzas are smallish, but vey tasty. They have other items on the menu besides pizza, but I have not ventured to try them. I have been there twice. All around not bad, but not my favorite Wallingford place.

Visited November 2012