“Delicious Greek dishes!”

Neighborhood: West Seattle
Tallahassee, Florida
“Delicious Greek dishes!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I ate here while visiting and we were all very pleased. Greek salads were so fresh and authentic. Loved the dressing so much that we purchased a bottle of dressing to take home. The special was lamb and it was tender and flavorful. Some of us had the pita with lamb which did not disappoint! Restaurant is quite small so don't forget to make a reservation or be prepared to wait. I will return for sure when I return.

Visited March 2013

Vashon, Washington
“Great greek food in West Seattle”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We ventured to Kokora this evening at the recommendations of friends and were rewarded with wonderful dishes. The roasted vegetable sandwich was a feast in itself and the chicken souvlaki, pita with hummus and spanikopita rounded out a grand meal. Take home leftovers will make a great lunch tomorrow.

• Visited January 2013
Seattle, WA
“This place is fantastic!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I are SO glad we discovered this gem in West Seattle! The food is amazing, and the ambiance is very cozy and fun. They make their own baklava on-site and it is the best we've ever had. The tzaziki sauce is tangy with a bit of garlic (YUM) and their lamb is very tender and flavorful. Everytime I go I get a lamb platter, which comes with a salad that my husband and I can share. It's terrific and anyone who loves Greek food should go here!

• Visited October 2012
california
“Small place, poor food”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a small place in West Seattle, nothing fancy. The food is served in beat up tableware, the silverware is similarly well worn out. The tables are covered in plastic tablecloths; there some Greek decorations which seem to have been left over from another restaurant.

The salad is OK, nothing special. We ordered a sample combination platter to share, expecting a variety of Greek specialties. What we got was a pile of Gyro meat, some ground meat patties, pieces of meat that was hard to determine the origin of, a piece of feta cheese and a couple of olives. We had a feeling that the cook just piled up meet that did not previously sell the day before. The food portions are big, but who wants to eat that? This place is not worth it at any prices.

• Visited September 2012
seattle, wa
“Great neighborhood Greek food”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We love the gyros and souvlaki and my husband had a meat pie pastry that was amazing. I love the chicken, lemony
avgolemono soup but it's the one thing that has let me down at this place. So skip the soup and just get piles of meat and greek fries instead!

Visited August 2012