“Love love LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Via Tribunali

Via Tribunali
Reserve with OpenTable
Via Tribunali is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #534 of 4,079 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Cross street: Broadway
Vancouver, Canada
“Love love LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I just love this place. Thing the pizza is delicious, the salads are amazing and the wine selection is awesome. Been here a few times and always enjoyed myself. The last time was a late night with a friend who was in town, and we tried some different things on the menu and couldnt believe how delicious everything was.

Its VERY dark inside - perfect date night setting.

Somewhat pricey but reasonable.

Visited June 2012

Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

The pizza is thin and fire baked. The wine is delicious, and the service is great! I love the Queen Ann location. The only thing that saddens me about this place is how they don't serve brunch any longer...that was delicious!

Visited March 2012
Pacific Northwest
“Queen Anne Location - Good, a couple gripes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Was really looking forward to this dinner after all the raves. We tried a couple different pizzas, albeit simple choices, cheese and the pepperoni and both were good. Also had a caesar salad and lasagna. I guess for the price and considering this is an Italian Restaurant would it be too much to expect a piece of bread with a pasta dish? The lasagna was okay, I would not order it again. Also didn't get the items that were suppossed to accompany my kids meals and didn't realize until we were done with our meal, but no offer of the caprese salad on a stick or fruit plate??? To me that is the servers job--to bring you the items that accompany your meal, I shouldn't have to police what is or isn't brought to the table. Anyway, okay and we'll probably go another time, but I was not blown away. And guess I'm spoiled that most italian restaurants (and I'm not simply talking Olive Garden, which I wouldn't really count as a true italian restaurant) usually provide bread or breadsticks or something along those lines either just after sitting down or at least to accompany pasta!

• Visited September 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Outstanding Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stumbled upon this place in a store front when we were there with our grandchildren. It is some of the best pizza with the freshest ingredients we have ever eaten. So many good choices and our grandkids said it was fabulous. I would agree. We have been back more than a half dozen times. They are also in NYC and Portland, OR and get rave reviews in each of those cities. We live near Portland and have been there twice. It is the same pizza there, too.

Visited June 2012
Seattle, WA
“Great Neapolitan Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Both the Capitol Hill and Queen Anne restaurants are great. Queen Anne is more low key with a neighborhood feel. Capitol Hill a bit noisy but fun for the young crowd. The pizza is great, prices reasonable and consistent with Seattle.

Visited October 2011