“a good burger but not as good as Man vs Food thought”

Red Mill Burgers--Interbay
Ranked #445 of 4,231 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Yup went here because of Man vs Food. Yes the Green Chili bacon cheese burger was good and the onion rings were great. I would not drive here for the burgers, the onion rings is another story. Its small, hot inside, and hot or cold outside depending on the weather and not much cover.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We happened to be in the Seattle area for a week long vacation. We had heard about Red Mill, all of it good, so we went out of our way to visit for lunch. Parking is very limited and there is a Starbucks adjoining this small burger joint. We ordered double cheeseburgers, fries, onion rings and drinks. The onion rings I didn't care for and didn't eat but one, my wife said the fries were good. The cheeseburgers are definitely better than Burger King, McDonalds or Wendy's (and more expensive) but nothing to write home about. If you are in the area and are craving a burger, stop in and have one. If you are looking for an incredible burger experience, skip this place. You will be just as satisfied if not more if you go to Denny's and get there current double cheeseburger platter. I enjoyed Denny's twice on the same vacation, ordering the double cheeseburger and was better satisfied than at Red Mill.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

While in the area, we stopped off at Red Mill for a late lunch. Although it was nearly 3 PM, the place was packed and it was hard to find parking and seating. Luckily, by the time our food was ready, a booth had cleared up. The burger was delicious, as was the strawberry shortcake milkshake. There was great Seattle area memorabilia on the walls, specifically Aqua Follies items from Greenlake's old Aqua Theater. The service was good, and it was fun to look at the historical pieces while eating. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Very yummy and well worth the long wait. I'm not a huge burger fan, but this place has it going on. I can't wait to go back! If only they had one in Tacoma.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Like this place but get so tired of going to places that don't keep up with the rest of the country and a chain like Red Mill should be able to accept Debit. It's a pain for me as I do a majority of bills and services online and rarely carry cash anymore.

1  Thank Jason M