“Fantastic!”
Review of Sitka & Spruce

Sitka & Spruce
Reserve with OpenTable
Sitka & Spruce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 4,169 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Barcelona, Spain
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is another must have dining experience. The restaurant is small, and in part of the restaurant you are in the kitchen. Wonderful smells, and the warmth of the wood burning oven, make for a really wonderful experience. The staff is super friendly, and if you're sitting by the kitchen, you can strike up a conversation with one of the chefs! Great place! I'll be back!

Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful setting with amazing food”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Being a tourist to Seattle, I decided to check out the Melrose Markets and Sitka and Spruce didn't disappoint. I had breakfast here and it was the best that I've had in a very long time. I ordered the hot grain cereal with blueberries and almonds and OMG, I want to eat it everyday now! The interior is gorgeous and the staff very attentive and friendly. I recommend checking out this place if you can.

Suquamish, Washington
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Went to this fabulous little gem with two friends who frequent the restaurant when in town. While waiting for two more friends to join us we decided to order and share. Finally the friends arrived and by the end of the evening we had ordered everything on the menu. Everything! A great selection of wine was available to pair with the dishes and we selected several. We were sated... but couldn't resist the dessert. This restaurant is tucked in a fabulous little market. You have the choice of a separate table or the communal table where the chefs work away at one end. Reservations are needed. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Geesiemo
Coppell, Texas
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Recommended to us by a local. Steep uphill walk but worth it! Mondays have a special menu and we enjoyed the Mexican menu. Fun, funky place and it was entertaining to see the food being prepared. Like being in someone's kitchen.

Visited July 2012
“wonderful food”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I really enjoyed my dinner. I ordered the tuna dish which was really sublime. The restaurant is located within the small gourmet market. The restaurant itself is small-the room is open and you dine watching the chef prepare your meal. The menu is limited but there was enough choice to keep us happy.