“Fantastic!”

Macrina Bakery
Ranked #8 of 120 Bakeries in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Belltown
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had absolutely the best brunch and fantastic service! We were just in town visiting and stumbled upon Macrina. So glad we did! We ate there twice on our trip. The first day we sat down for brunch and were floored by the delicious food and coffee. The second day we just popped in to get some pastries and coffee to go and were equally as impressed!

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Good Bakery”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I work down the street and acouple ladies I work with occasionally stop in and grab treats. The baked goods are always moist, dense and satisfying. Very flavorful I wish they had a place close to my home.

Visited November 2012
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Great on a rainy afternoon!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I recently popped in Macrina with friends on a rainy afternoon and enjoyed a perfect cappuccino. I had it made with soy (which can be hard to do well) due to allergies, and it was one of the best I've had. This is a great atmosphere to relax with a coffee and one of their delicious pastries but it is definitely not the place to try and bring a child. The staff was friendly and obviously skilled. This is a nice choice for Belltown.

1 Thank Kathy D
Osaka, Japan
“Delicious natural brioche loaf to go”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

It is hard to find natural bread with no additives.
Macrina meets my needs and loved a loaf of the cinnamon swirl brioche.
At the Central Market in Mill Creek carrys some Macrina Bakery's bread if you live up in north.

Tacoma, Washington
“Why would you go anyplace else?”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

For as long as Leslie Mackie has been cooking (publicly that is) we have enjoyed the great quality food that she and her staff turn out day after day. I have never eaten anything at any of the 3 city sites ( the original in Belltown, MacGraw on top of Queen Anne and the Sodo district site ) that wasn't fresh, tasty, ohmigoodness fabulous or just plain great quality food. Along the years there has been the occasional staff person that made we wonder ... but almost to a person they are informed and professional. Not every restaurant can be kid friendly and looking in the windows its easy to see the layout and furniture of the restaurant! It's hard not to leave with enough great bread and pastries to feed your entire neighborhood! Great food, excellent coffee, friendly informed wait staff ... what more could you want? It's the place we take every out of town guest.