“Nice detour, right by Greenlake”
Review of Mighty O Donuts

Mighty O Donuts
Ranked #18 of 107 Bakeries in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Lake Union
“Nice detour, right by Greenlake”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

A must do for Seattle visitors is a trip to Mighty-O donuts, home of the 'Organic' donut! They make all of their donuts from scratch and serve up amazing organic coffee. A great place for all ages. Go for a walk around Greenlake after.

My favorites: maple bar, french toast, devils playground.

• Visited November 2012

Marysville, Washington
“AMAZING!!!!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Best doughnuts in the city hands down! Not only are they made with organic ingredients but completely vegan! The Devil's Playground is one of my favorite! Chocolate on chocolate, full of yumminess!!!! Definitely take all my vegan/vegetarian friends for this new Seattle Classic. Place is a bit small but when weather permits, its great to grab some coffee a couple of doughnuts and sit outside or walk around the neighborhood. Anyone who has not tried these is missing out big time!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Nallely F
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I dream of you Might O!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love these donuts! The French Toast is amazing, and the blueberry melts in your mouth. Thank you!!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Amy F
New York, NY
“Vegans: RUN, don't walk!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I walked in and nothing was labeled vegan so I reigned in my disappointment. I asked what the vegan choices were and she said 'any of them' and I became absolutely giddy! I wanted a cream filled doughnut and there were none but the two I got were just as amazing! I had the French toast batter and long John and my omni boyfriend had the Don King and chocolate with chocolate icing and nuts. I sampled them all (only so I could write an informed review, of course!) and they were all incredible!
Boyfriend liked his iced coffee and my chai was foamy but a bit watery.
The staff was welcoming, accommodating, and a pleasure! They even offered to let me sample a doughnut before buying it!

seattle
“Mighty - O, we love your donuts!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Mellow place to ahng out with a friend or two as the place is abit on the smallish side. Great donuts! I love taking my young ones there for a donut!

Visited May 2012

Been to Mighty O Donuts? Share your experiences!