“Incroyable! must visit!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Beautiful SW Seattle location, but you can't go on enough about the level of quality of the food here. The baked goods will ruin you for life. This is the best it gets. Had the twice baked almond croissant, the Kouign Amann (get one!), tried the sandwiches (superb) and anything with chocolate. Came to the area on vacation and stumbled upon this place and it turned into one of the highlights. Get one of those tear apart bagettes to go and stop by the deli next door and get some wine and cheese to go with it. If you live in the area (within a few hours) and you haven't tried this place, put it on your bucket list. a tad expensive, but that's what world class costs you. Can you tell I loved it?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed May 21, 2014

It's a shame this location is so far from my home, but it's so good that it's worth the trek. I tried their amazing twice-baked almond croissant (heaven in a pastry, YUM!!) and their kringler (because they were out of kouign amanns), which was good, but no where near as good as the twice-baked almond croissant.

Their iced lattes were really good too. Excited to come back and try more baked goodness and espresso creations.

2  Thank tcck55210
Reviewed May 20, 2014

9am, Sunday morning....line stretches out the door and continues on outside....

Food is well worth the wait...

Excellent find in Seattle.

3  Thank DSTSS
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Visiting family in Seattle. Our family and their friends all said "you must check out Bakery Nouveau" and we took their advice. Oh My, what a fabulous treat. We had Quiche Lorraine-heavenly! topped lunch off with a chocolate croissant and french roast coffee. This is a truly special place, Seattle is fortunate to have this heavenly spot. Chocolate croissants are a fav of mine, but everything was beyond expectations. We left with a piece of the Classic Chocolate cake
and strawberry caramel cookies for our grand-daughter. Highly recommend! May 20th.

1  Thank melissasanfran
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I ordered my wife a cake for her birthday from here several days in advance. I got their specialty chocolate on chocolate cake. While I was at the bakery picking up the cake I noticed they had fresh pizza at lunchtime and had to try a slice. I just moved here from New York a short while ago and this was the best pizza I've had since moving to Seattle. I can't wait to come back here just to try their pizza again.

Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful, the one girl also told me that you can buy their pizza dough to take home with you but you have to get there early in the morning.

1  Thank steve s