Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The Most Amazing Seattle Tour !!

I had the most amazing time touring Seattle with Totally Seattle Tours! I grew up outside of... read more

Reviewed January 16, 2020
alexismuhree
Incredible Private Tour in Seattle

Colin was a fabulous tour guide and I would highly recommend his tour to anyone visiting Seattle... read more

Reviewed December 1, 2019
candygarden
ohio

All reviews private tour alaskan cruise recommend this tour company comfortable van suzzallo library snoqualmie falls pike street market space needle three hours kerry park fish ladder pioneer square kay interests knowledge architecture neighborhoods
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2019

Colin did an amazing job for our post cruise trip in Seattle and made last minute accommodations for an injured party in our group.

Date of experience: July 2019
TotallySeattle, Owner at Totally Seattle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Hey there Kim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your tour experience. We here at Totally Seattle Tours absolutely LOVE hearing about your experience. It was such a pleasure showing you and your family Seattle, picking you up at the cruise port and dropping you at the airport. So happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. We really appreciate booking your private Seattle Tour with us!

Reviewed July 8, 2019

Colin was our tour guide. He picked up my family from the seaport following an Alaskan cruise. He arrived in a clean SUV and had food and water waiting for us in case we were hungry. He was extremely pleasant and friendly. We spent the entire day with him. We covered ALL of Seattle. My family was immensely impressed by his knowledge of the city. He showed so much more than we anticipated. Throughout the day he constantly asked if we were comfortable or hungry or if we needed a bathroom break. He treated us like royalty. He was extremely engaging and made sure that every member of the family was attended to. Our day with Colin became the highlight of our entire trip. At the end of the day he dropped us off at the airport.

Date of experience: July 2019
TotallySeattle, Owner at Totally Seattle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our tour together and the kind, thoughtful words. They mean very much to Totally Seattle Tours. Thank you for the opportunity to show your family the "Emerald City."

Reviewed June 26, 2019

Colin and his driver were amazing. They were so incredibly accommodating! At our request, Colin even rode the Seattle Great Wheel with our daughter as her father and I looked on (I get terrible vertigo on rides)! Thank you for a wonderful, memorable experience, and whenever we make it back to Seattle (we will!), we'll definitely use Totally Seattle Tours again!

Date of experience: June 2019
TotallySeattle, Owner at Totally Seattle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Hey there, nice to hear from you! So happy you found the time to write this review, I truly appreciate it! I had a WONDERFUL time with your family and I can guarantee you that it is a tour that I will NEVER forget. I am grateful for your kind words and the opportunity to show you why I love Seattle. I am pleased to hear your family enjoyed your time in Seattle and I can only hope the remainder of your time in the Pacific Northwest was equally rewarding! I look forward to hearing from you in the future. Thank you for touring with Totally Seattle!

Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

I had a fantastic tour in Seattle with my daughter. We were given great suggestions for places to see, things to do, and wonderful eating establishments. We were able to totally customize our tour to fit our needs. We loved Seattle and I would recommend this tour company to everybody.
In fact the history was so helpful. I was given a suggestion to read a book “ on the corner of bitter and sweet”, after being shown the Panama hotel. I am reading it now and it is great! This was an extremely memorable trip for us.

Date of experience: June 2019
TotallySeattle, Owner at Totally Seattle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. It is so rewarding to hear that our guests thoroughly enjoyed their Totally Seattle Experience! We are so happy to hear that we helped in creating lasting memories for you and your daughter to share. We hope to see you again next time you visit Seattle so we can craft a new private Totally Seattle Tour!

Reviewed June 23, 2019

A Brilliant Guide and very kind gentleman. He showed us the heart and soul of Seattle, sharing both historic and personal experiences that significantly increased the value of the tour!

I highly recommend him and his driver. Seattle is lucky to have local citizens providing such services!

1  Thank World_travel_42_777
TotallySeattle, Owner at Totally Seattle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so grateful for the opportunity to show you the beautiful Pacific Northwest. It was truly a pleasure touring with you.