“Improve the service!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Some language barriers made the service a little bit below average. Besides that I really enjoyed the food and the generous portion. One of the best meal I had in Seattle.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband really wanted Vietnamese and we were at Chihuly so I looked up Vietnamese and found this place close by. We started with the fried vegetarian rolls and they were delicious! My husband ordered the 2.2 (beef pho) and I ordered the 4.5 (lemongrass pork vermicelli noodles). My husband rated the pho as the 3rd best he's had and I would say the lemongrass pork is one of the better Vietnamese meals I have had. The decor is really lacking inside that's for sure, but the outside is cute and the wait staff is very friendly. Worth the stop!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We read great reviews for this place and thought we'd give it a try. It was within walking distance of the EMP museum where we'd spent the morning. My sons ordered the spicy beef broth pho and LOVED it. Beware, spicy means spicy. I had a lighter noodle dish that I can't remember the name of, but it was great too. Friendly staff, comfy, funky atmosphere. The price was perfect.

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We had a delicious meal for $60 for 6 persons. It was Nice weather thus we could sit in the 'garden'. It was not that far from the Needle.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Very good Vietnamese . Fun decor, though a bit cluttered. Good location. Friendly service. Good portion sizes. Seems like they closed early, though.