“One time only visit”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Nite Lite Lounge
Reviewed March 12, 2014

walked in at 4:30 friday afternoon,pretty quiet so tried a few other bars and came back few hours later. idiot doormen id'd me I am 42, then when i show uk driving license he said i need to carry passport it's state law told him thankyou but no thanks .I only went there as right below my hotel my advice dont waste your time or money plenty better bars in seattle as I found out next evening

2  Thank Matflint
There are newer reviews for Nite Lite Lounge

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I've been here a around 4 times. The drinks are strong, the patrons are loud, the beers are cold and the ambiance definitely screams "dive bar." I absolutely love this place!
Downtown Seattle has become such a sterile place for pubs and bars, that it seems they're all a copy of a copy. Nothing really has that feel of individualism anymore. All except for the Nite Lite.
To me, this bar is a throwback to what was the 90's grunge period. The setting is that of a dark and moody place, a lone pool table in back, a jukebox with a lot of Seattle's famous musicians and the pours of alcohol that will put you into a coma if you're not careful.
The place is always full of regulars and they are all awesome people. The bouncer out front is a giant sweetheart, he has some of the funniest jokes I've ever heard and the bartender Marsha is an absolute doll.
The food is not what you expect at a bar. I mistakenly ordered a chicken burrito and nachos, expecting a tiny burrito the size of a hot pocket and a small bowl of nachos with some shredded cheese and salsa on the side. What I got was a monster burrito and a dinner plate heaped full of nachos, with all the trimmings. They tasted amazing, like from a Mexican restaurant.
The only downside to this place, is that they only take cash, so be sure to hit up an ATM beforehand.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I have no words for this place... I got in and ran out in less than two seconds. This place is really a dive bar in the worse way!!! Depressing is not enough to describe the none existant atmosphere.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have been here twice. Once on new years and once a few weeks after that. It has retro decore and a cool layout for seating in the front. It has one pool table but don't expect to play because they have jammed it in between a booth and a wall with shelf on the other side. REALLY makes it hard to play. But other than that, the staff seems friendly and the drinks are very reasonable and a good pour. Met a couple of different locals there each time I went and had a blast.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The decor is retro 50s. The bar is popular with the young and hip. It's associated with the Moore Hotel next door.