The Whisky Bar - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Disappointing

We found this busy bar a disappointment. Staff were a bit slack with service, and we didn't manage... read more

Reviewed July 18, 2019
WestHamEddie
Romford, United Kingdom
Great food & drinks

We stopped here on our honeymoon in Seattle after a recommendation from another bartender. We... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2013
heatherj132
Dayton, Ohio

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2016

This is how we felt when we were waiting and waiting and waiting for a server. We could see that other tables had servers, so we could only assume that we were ghosts, or no one wanted to help us. My husband eventually got us a drink from the bar Jameson Black Barrel for me, and Beer for him. We enjoyed them both and moved a long to the next spot. The bar seems cool, decor, venue was awesome, but I'd prefer to have service.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

This place is open and great. Over 80 types of Bourbon and excellent bar food. Had corn beer sliders and Scotch eggs the best I ever had.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Nice cozy place with great food and fab drinks. Try the holiday beer features, they were very tasty. We had a baked corned beef sandwich that was amazingly delicious. Good place for gathering with friends.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We came here with a large group of friends when visiting Seattle. We were just looking for a place to hang out on a Friday night, when we went to order we didn't realize they did not have the extensive menu of most bars and first my husband ordered a fireball and coke and the the rude bartender tells him 'only frat boys drink fireball, we don't serve that here" (granted my husband is 35, not 21 so that was really uncalled for), then i asked for a rum & coke and told me "this is a whiskey bar, I'll give you Salior Jerry's" ... uh yuck. And then I was like you know what I'll just have a Bud Light and he tells me we don't serve that here. I got that they weren't a full service bar from the first comment, but there was no need for such a rude bartender. It wasn't busy so it wasn't as if we were holding him up. Will never go back when we are in Seattle.

Date of experience: April 2013
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Loved this place last time although it was a bit sketchy. The new location is much better and an easy place to take the wife too. Thanks to Mike for looking after us newbies!

Date of experience: October 2013