TripAdvisor

Order Online
Ranked #814 of 4,837 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed January 19, 2015

Bodrum Bistro has been one of our favorite places, and now it has instituted brunch on weekends, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. All different food from dinner, but equally good. I don't remember the Turkish names for what we ate, but, no matter, everything we had was delicious. I imagine everything else was just as good. We couldn't have hit upon the only good things on the menu by accident.

Date of visit: January 2015
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed November 25, 2014

I do not know why I have not written about Bodrum Bistro before. It is celebrating its first anniversary, and we have been there many times. .I have eaten my way through the whole menu, and everything is good. This time I had the special, ground lamb on a skewer, and it was very good. But the really spectacular dish is chicken in a phyllo crust....I don't remember its name. There are only two desserts, baklava and rice pudding, and both are great. Sadat, the chef/owner,is a genius with spices, and I think that is what makes this such an extraordinary restaurant. Service is pleasant, place is small, so not noisy, and ambience is casual. Wine list is small, but interesting, and prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: November 2014