You can't beat the price on this hotel that is located in a great area (AAA price = $78 per night including taxes) ~ Close to Shilshole Bay, Shoreline Community College, 13 minutes to Ballard and 20 minutes to downtown Seattle. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful and our room was far enough from Aurora that we didn't hear the street noise (that we experienced the night before at the Holiday Inn down the street and paid $60 more per night there). The morning continental breakfast was great!
Definitely recommend staying at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than nine miles (20 minutes) north of downtown Seattle and central to everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Seattle
- Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Inn Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Inn
- Best Western Evergreen Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Seattle