We "won" the bid for this hotel at $78.00 for a king size room. It was in the right area, had continental breakfast, free parking and free wifi.
The parking spots outdoors were a proper size, but very few of them. The indoor, under cover ones were barely adequate for a small compact car. Luckily we were able to park outdoors with our SUV.
The free wifi was TERRIBLE! It wouldnt connect or if it did connect, it would stall on there home page. I complained to front desk and he said he would report it to his IT team. He offered the lobby PC and the same thing happened, froze, and on my email page. I had to get the desk clerk to shut down the PC in order to have my email page closed, and not be open for every guest to view.
The rooms were spacious enough.The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean but needed refreshing and the hotel is older. The AC worked fabulously.
Breakfast was Ok. I circle of scambled eggs were oddly served but there were sausages and make your own waffles. The basic muffins, bagels and ceeral rounded out the presentation.
For the price, we may stay again. Sometimes it is better for the devil you know, then the devil you don't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than nine miles (20 minutes) north of downtown Seattle and central to everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Inn And Suites Seattle
- Comfort Inn Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Inn
- Best Western Evergreen Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Seattle