$269
Free cancellation until 08/01
$576
$454
  • Restaurant
All reviewsspace needledenny parkhot tubwhole foodsfree breakfastwalking distancewaffle makeryogurtmake your own wafflesseattle centerminute walkwould stay againparking feeclose to downtownbeds were comfortablefront desk staffpike place
Reviewed October 19, 2015

Not the newest of properties, but it has been reasonably fixed up/maintained and was CLEAN (which is my top priority). Also close to Pike Place, Waterfront, Theaters, Shopping, great restaurants, the Space Needle. It was a wonderful base for my explorations of Seattle over the weekend. The staff were very friendly and helpful in giving directions and suggestions. Breakfast was basic but a great start to the day.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
Nate D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2015

mtngrl406,

I'm happy that our hotel was a wonderful base to venture out into town from! We pride ourselves on maintaining a clean, comfortable hotel and providing friendly, helpful service. Like you said, we're in a great location centrally located. Next time you visit our city, we hope to have the chance to host you again! Take care

Reviewed October 13, 2015

Not at all impressed. Rooms were outdated and in dire need of a renovation. The room had nail pops on the painted walls and the wallpaper was lifting and beginning to lift and peel on the other wall. Shower cocking was moldy in spots. Windows and sills were in poor shape. Paint was peeling on base board in several areas. odor in room was very unpleasant to say the least and the staff were as stuffy as the room. My stay at this hotel will definitely make me consider other options instead of booking my room at a Best Western in the future

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nate D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2015

Bruce B,

I'm disappointed that our facility was not up to expectations. I am starting here as the new manager of the Loyal Inn and appreciate knowing where I should focus my attention. I invite you to email me at NDamschen@clisehotels.com and let me know which room number you were in so I can be sure the issues mentioned are taken care of, and we can discuss your experience further. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

This hotel was nicely appointed, had nice rooms, was very convenient for my business purposes, and was much less expensive than others. There were no rooms within 12 miles, I had been told elsewhere. Best Western Loyal a room, treated me well. I'd go back again gladly.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business

Patricia C,

It's great that we were able to host you here at our hotel during such a busy time. I'm happy to see that we took good care of you and gave you a pleasant stay here with us. As you mentioned, our rates are quite competitive for the area. We hope to see you here again next time your business brings you to downtown Seattle!

Reviewed October 12, 2015

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, excellent location. If I get a chance to escape to Seattle again, I will definitely keep this one in mind again. The distance to landmarks and proximity to Capitol Hill is extremely convenient. There is a parking fee, but this is negligible considering its location.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nate D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2015

Andrew D,

I'm pleased that you had such a great stay with us, we'd love to see you back here again the next time you decide to come up and visit our city. Like you said, it's but a hop and a skip to get over to Capitol Hill. Give us a call and we'd be happy to get you set up. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed October 12, 2015

This is an older building and well maintained. We stayed here as we had activities planned in Seattle. We did not use the extra facilities so really cannot comment.Ordered from local Italian resturant recommended by hotel and it was great..raviolis and salad although it was a pizza place

robertwG1439GV,

I'm glad that you found our location convenient and the service provided to be good. Our staff works diligently to keep up our hotel and maintain a clean, comfortable place to stay. The pizza place around the corner, I'm presuming Tuttabella's, is a great spot to grab a bite to eat. Next time, also check out the Whole Foods down Denny Way - They have many great options for entrees that you can eat there or bring back. Thank you for your time, take care!