$269
Belltown Inn(Seattle)
$363
$205
Priceline
All reviewsspace needledenny parkhot tubwhole foodsfree breakfastwalking distancewaffle makeryogurtmake your own wafflesseattle centerminute walkwould stay againparking feeclose to downtownbeds were comfortablefront desk staffpike place
Reviewed October 12, 2015

This is an older building and well maintained. We stayed here as we had activities planned in Seattle. We did not use the extra facilities so really cannot comment.Ordered from local Italian resturant recommended by hotel and it was great..raviolis and salad although it was a pizza place

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nate D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2015

robertwG1439GV,

I'm glad that you found our location convenient and the service provided to be good. Our staff works diligently to keep up our hotel and maintain a clean, comfortable place to stay. The pizza place around the corner, I'm presuming Tuttabella's, is a great spot to grab a bite to eat. Next time, also check out the Whole Foods down Denny Way - They have many great options for entrees that you can eat there or bring back. Thank you for your time, take care!

Reviewed October 7, 2015

Good:
Service, location, soft bed, general cleanliness, coffee, wifi (most the time)

Bad:
1. bedside lamps had the most unergonomic switches ever. I had no skin left on my fingers after using these pre 19th century antiques
2. breakfast is a bit boring after 3 days
3. The free newspaper - only give it out if guests want it! (cut down on waste)
4. Light seeps through the door
5. Some noise from the guests at night (not the hotels fault tho).

Room Tip: Ask for something above 2nd, towards Space Needle (facing Denny park)
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Nate D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2015

ikitaitokoro,

Thank you for writing a review for our hotel here in downtown Seattle. I'm glad to see that we accomplished our goals of providing friendly, helpful service and a clean, comfortable place to rest your head during your time at our facility. We hope to see you again next time you are in downtown Seattle! Thank you again for your time, take care.

Reviewed October 5, 2015

I wanted to treat my new wife of 3 months to a birthday present of tickets to a play at the 5th Ave Theater and to the next day's finel Seattle Mariners home game of the season (we watch then on tv most every night). So, after getting into Seattle and trying to find a hotel room near the Mariner's Stadium and the 5th Ave Play House, I quickly found out that every hotel is full! Then, I rememberd the Best Western on the other side of Seattle and so after calling them they reserved one of the last rooms available for us which topped off our weekend! Hats off to Best Western! Sleepful in Seattle

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nate D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2015

Roger B,

Sounds like we saved the day! I'm glad that we were able to give you a place to stay on such a busy night. We here strive to give our guests the best possible experience in all aspects. Thank you for your review, and we hope to see you next time you're in Seattle!

Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this Belltiwn hotel last month. Nothing fancy. Just a good location near a park. Nice breakfast and helpful staff. Reasonable rates also. The room had a fridge and microwave. We stayed at Best Western hotels in Sooke on Vancouver Island and Vancouver city and they were all very good.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Nate D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2015

Worktotravel25,

I'm glad to see that you had a great experience here at our hotel, the Best Western Loyal Inn. We strive to provide friendly, helpful service and a clean, comfortable room to stay in for your time in downtown Seattle. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed breakfast, served daily. As you mentioned, our location is ideal, close to a park, half a mile from the Space Needle and Seattle Center, and just a mile away from Pike Place Market. Let me know next time you'll be in Seattle, I'd love to set you up with another great stay with us.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

I used air miles for this hotel, and I was given a deluxe Queen suite, on the fourth floor.Very happy to stay there, good location too. Wifi was quick, , a decent breakfast. Friendly staff too.
I only booked two days in advance, so I was fortunate to get the room.

Room Tip: It does border Denny Way, which could be noisy. I heard two sirens in the night, but Seattle is a big bustling city.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo

Mary-Louise A,

I'm glad to read that you were happy during your stay here, that's how we want you to feel when you stay with us! Breakfast here is nice, Rosario does a brilliant job running the room. I'm fortunate to have such a great staff operating our hotel. Like you mentioned, Seattle is busy into September, I'm happy everything worked out and you were able to stay with us. Give us a call next time you'll be in Seattle; we'd love to host you another time!