$269
Belltown Inn(Seattle)
$298
$205
Priceline
All reviewsspace needledenny parkhot tubwhole foodsfree breakfastwalking distancewaffle makeryogurtmake your own wafflesseattle centerminute walkwould stay againparking feeclose to downtownbeds were comfortablefront desk staffpike place
Reviewed September 28, 2015

I used air miles for this hotel, and I was given a deluxe Queen suite, on the fourth floor.Very happy to stay there, good location too. Wifi was quick, , a decent breakfast. Friendly staff too.
I only booked two days in advance, so I was fortunate to get the room.

Room Tip: It does border Denny Way, which could be noisy. I heard two sirens in the night, but Seattle is a big bustling city.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Nate D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2015

Mary-Louise A,

I'm glad to read that you were happy during your stay here, that's how we want you to feel when you stay with us! Breakfast here is nice, Rosario does a brilliant job running the room. I'm fortunate to have such a great staff operating our hotel. Like you mentioned, Seattle is busy into September, I'm happy everything worked out and you were able to stay with us. Give us a call next time you'll be in Seattle; we'd love to host you another time!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

On an outdoors trip to Alaska, I stopped over for a few days since Seattle was new to me. So all I really look for is a clean decent well-located stay. And you can't beat this for both! Great value compared to oft recommended hotels just a little closer downtown. The location is great for 2 days of walking around - as far as Arboretum Waterfront Trail on a brisk stroll (though you'd probably want a bus/cab to Freemont or Ballard!) The room was spacious & entirely adequate & clean. Staff was friendly & helpful. Breakfast was basic (which is fine by me). And just round the corner from a Whole Foods so really good! Take a non-street side room if you want to avoid the street noise. Seems to book up quick so do it sooner rather than later.

Room Tip: Non-street side rooms for peace & quiet
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Nate D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2015

RamblinJoe,

I'm glad that we were able to provide everything you were looking for! We strive to provide exactly what you mentioned - a clean, comfortable room to venture out from, along with friendly, helpful service from our staff. Thank you for your review, I hope to see you here next time you stop in Seattle!

Reviewed September 22, 2015

We went to Seattle for a boys night and used the hotel as a place to crash at the end of the night. Hotel is closer to Space Needle than downtown but if you just need a place to stay at the end of the day it does the job well. Comfortable clean and offers breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nate D, Manager at The Loyal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2015

Aaron G,

Thank you for your review. Our goal here at the Best Western Loyal Inn is to provide a clean, comfortable place to stay during your adventures in downtown Seattle. I'm glad to see that we were able to give you all that you needed during your trip across the water to visit! We hope to see you next time. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

I was apprehensive about staying here, but it was the hotel where all my family was staying. I was surprised! Pleasantly. The big advantage of the location is that it is in a vibrant beautiful part of the city. It was very clean and nicely appointed. The service was great during the day, not so much at night.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Robbie M

Robbie M,

I'm so glad to see that you were pleasantly surprised! Our number one goal at the Best Western Loyal Inn is to provide outstanding service to our guests during their stay with us. As you said, we're in a great part of town and we keep our rooms clean. Thank you for your response, and I hope to see you next time you come to Seattle!

Reviewed September 18, 2015

this was a last resort stay for me as all the other hotels were completely booked i did the apartment suite which was ok i will admit that but of course i just loved the annoying noise the air conditioning unit makes

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ramone S,

I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you during such a busy time. We aim to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable place to stay. I'll speak with our director of maintenance and see what we can do to service the air conditioning unit in the apartment suite. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention. Next time you find yourself in Seattle, I invite you to come stay with us again, and we'll set you up with a great room! Thank you for your review.