Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel
$436
$423
  • Pool
1,653 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe underground tourwithin walking distanceamtrak stationhistoric buildinghomeless peoplebest westernsking street stationsafeco fieldcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggslight railpike place marketparking garageyogurtmodern amenitiesolder hotel
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The best part of this hotel was the location. It was in an easy walking distance to the Link Light station, close to the market and the waterfront. I have read reviews that Pioneer Square is unsafe, but if you treat it like a city and ignore the people begging/acting strange and walk with purpose you will be fine. The only thing I didn't like about the room was that the heat didn't go into the bathroom, so we had to prop the door open to get it warm in there. For the price paid, it was worth it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mjm341
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I chose this particular hotel because I traveled by train and needed to stay somewhere with easy access to the station. This Best Western is lovely. While I'm not sure about breakfast, because I have such a weird diet, even the women who ran the breakfast bar were lovely. The building is old but oh what great bones. It has the kind of front desk and waiting area one can imagine when one waited for a buggy. My room was beautiful and spacious with an unmistakable feel from an elegant past. The friendly bantering of shift change gave me the feeling that employees there are happy and treated well. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Not only was were the accommodations spotless, comfortable, and attractive - the staff went farther above and beyond than I would have ever expected! Our car was broken into earlier in the evening, and they helped us secure it for the night. The next day the maintenance chief went to the hardware store, bought a sheet of plexi, measured, cut, and installed it! He even vacuumed out the broken glass. The desk staff were endlessly helpful. We not only had a terriffic stay, we were able to make the long drive home in far more comfort and security than we had imagined possible.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Due to an unfortunate incident before we reached the hotel....our car was broken into, the wndow smashed and items stolen,we were not in a great mood when we arrived. The next morning, we were not looking forward to a long cold trip home without a window. The maintenance man and desk clerk actually went to Home Depot, got a piece of plexiglass and duct tape. Then , he cut it to fit my window and taped it into place. It was a perfect fit. Next, he actually got a shop vac and vacuumed out the glass from the car. Unbelievable to find customer service like this. In addition, the hotel is very pretty and historic and we loved it.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Roberta T
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was there on a trip with some friends for a concert,location was ok check-in staff helpful. But when I misplaced a key card and charged a fat $50 for it, well it did not make the overall stay very fun. Does it really cost $50 to replace those things? I think I will pass on this property next time.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western