Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$149
Algotels
StayForLong
Hurb
ZenHotels.com
Vio.com
1,994 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2019

Old school but very pretty, the staff made my visit 1000x better. I really liked how I was treated and I feel they all need a raise...just wanted to throw that out there. Their friendliness, accommodations, reviews, directions and recos were split in perfect

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank GoPlaces34490227054
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and book NOW. If you are considering The Arctic Club at all, just click the “book” button. I have stayed twice and will stay 100X more. The hotel is funky in a very good way. I have stayed in three different rooms and while all have the same vibe, each was slightly different. The building was home to those who financed several Arctic expeditions, hence the name, and the loving way in which the hotel embraces and showcases this is a huge part of its charm. Beds are delicious and decadent (what Jet lag?!?) and the Polar Bar (and restaurant downstairs) have super foods. The truffle fries... to die for (seriously, I thought about them for a year before I had the chance to go back!!) - check out happy hour at the bar for better pricing on bites and drinks. Also, the lounge has the feel of an old-time men’s club - leather club chairs, low lights, gorgeous wood paneling, warm sitting areas - that makes the experience worthwhile if only grabbing a soda. Across the street, Biscuit B*tch has phenomenal offerings and super coffee, but know that the queue starts early. The location is good (not awesome, but please believe it’s worthy of staying) but it’s Seattle and the city itself has highs and lows. The Arctic Club is in my top 5 world hotels - I have recommended to everyone I know going to the area.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank CarolineOtoole
Reviewed June 17, 2019

Unfortunately, the person who checked me out left a very bad taste in my mouth. As a Diamond member, you hope that your loyalty to the brand is recognized and that was definitely missed during my visit. The location on 3rd Street is ok, but you don't feel very safe as you travel along 3rd (especially if it's later). Overall, not a horrible experience but I'll look for other options during my next trip to Seattle.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Michael L
Reviewed June 7, 2019

The AC is one of those things you hope to experience. And I do not mean a hotel with a clean room and a nice environment. Rather, it is a sense of adventure, one that we have lost in today's age of digital entertainment.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Coastal48965471759
jgouge, General Manager at Arctic Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete feedback about your stay with us, and extremely thankful for the kind word used in your description of the hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the vintage feel of our property. We hope to have the pleasure of you staying with us next time your travels bring you to the downtown area. Please reach out if there's anything else we can assist with.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful hotel! Easy to get to from the airport via the light rail. Ashley at the front desk was super helpful and nice. Walked to pike place market. They arranged a car to take us to the cruise ship. Great stay. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Remmingtun

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to complete feedback about your stay with us. It was a great read and I'm very excited to hear that you had a wonderful time, and that Ashley was helpful during your stay. We really enjoy having her here. I hope the cruise was pleasant and we do look forward to having the opportunity to hosting you again next time you visit the downtown area.