“Fantastic for pizza snobs!”
Review of Serious Pie

Serious Pie
Ranked #20 of 4,271 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Here again, Tom Douglas is on top of his food game!! this place is a small space, kind of back behind the Dahlia Lounge. Either make a reservation for dinner, or go to lunch early or you'll be waiting in line. That aside, it is professionally run, and the pizzas are excellent artisan offerings. You won't find any of it dripping with grease. And for you vegetarians, there are many choices, especially on the "starters" listing. Worth the time and cost to seek this place out and then enjoy!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,599)

Reviewed December 16, 2013

The west coast isn't really known for great pizza (compared to the midwest and the east coast), but this is one of the best you'll find. The place is small - go expecting to wait, and then it won't bother you to wait for a table. Try the fennel sausage pizza - very good. This might become a regular stop on my visits to Seattle.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

The food is amazing, every single thing I've ordered here is fresh and delicious. The service is great. The atmosphere is fun. I cannot say enough great stuff about this place!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Ok. I am normally positive in my reviews and this is the first one that I'm writing that is not very good. First. This place is a a 30 second walk from our hotel. Read the reviews and being from the east coast, we love pizza .the atmosphere was pleasant and did not have any problems being seated with another couple at a fairly large table. There was enough space not to feel crowded. The server was polite and friendly and the food came out quickly. Now the not so good. I ordered the Yukon potato pizza and it had zero flavor(I wondered why they asked me if I wanted crushed red pepper). My wife got the mozzarella, basil pizza. That one was tasteful but not the best ever as some others have said.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This is excellent. New York style pizza is my favorite, over Chicago,
but this will not disappoint! Very good wine and beer available which accents quite well for a splendid dinner!
A must return